1. Experiment 002 Active

The picture must be you in hospital clothes but choose for yourself how you look reader-chan. Not my drawing. Enjoy.
.

Y/N your name
E/C eye colour
H/C hair colour
.
In this story you are an woman who is more then any normal human. When they are sure you are ready they knocked you out with a drug and so you wake up somewhere strange. How will this end?.
.
Reader p.o.v

They named you official 002 but you rather call yourself just y/n. They give you medicines. They give you a nice bed. They teach you. They sting you with an needle- okey maybe you didn't want to hear that. 14 years. 14 freaking years already living here. You are now around 20 now so yeah. You are not born here. You can't remember anything before this, how your life was. You don't remember a thing. Even not you parents or friends. " Experiment 002 please step out of your cell" as you can hear, they are not afraid to use the word cell. You walked with chain to the end of the hall were they unchained you. "Sit down" one off them said. You sat down as the professor did some things on your head. Closing your eyes as they give you a syringe. They checked your pulse and some blood to make sure you was ready. But you never were sure for what. A guy suddenly standing in front of you. "Today is the day experiment 002" you didn't know what that meant.

A female in and black suit a like uniform walked towards you. She had an scar on her face that moved towards her neck. "I see you're interested in my scar?, I'll wish I could tell you but the time for you to stay here has come to an end" what does she mean with you're time has come to an end here?. Probably because an men gave her an needle that looked pretty new. Pressing the needle in your skin while the female in tight suit looked you in the eye. "Don't worry, you are going to be such an discovery for the world" she laughed while your eyes slowly began to close. That damm woman!. Something was absolutely wrong that needle. Falling asleep while some men hovering around you  It felt as if your body was slowly lifted and was taken away. Probably it was.

Your body was carefully placed in a helicopter while the roof opened. The total flight lasted approximately 3 hours. The drug in the needle was not dangerous, but an extra strong anesthetic. It was a kind of sleep medicine. You always knew those people were mean, but knock you out and now laying you in a helicopter unconscious. "Madam where should we drop her safely?" one of the pilots said to the highest in the rang. "I want her close to his territory" the commander said pointing somewhere in the woods. The base were they came from was on an location far away from living beings. "Do it fast and make sure she will land save" even the commander had orders and if something happens to her then it was her fault.

But not today because two guard's lifted her carefully up while the helicopter stopped. Laying her in the grass almost in the middle of the woods. The commander did feel a bit bad for dropping an girl in the woods who probably couldn't even fight. But she had an family to take care of, so the feelings were shoved away. "BE READY" she screamed as the helicopter doors closed. And slowly began to fade away from the miles away. Leaving you still unconscious in the dark and dangerous woods.

"Where am I?"

*heavy breathing* finally am done. I'm sorry my phone isn't working so  writing takes longer then usual.
Word count 650
Comicmaker12