years later when ace is almost 17

Ace will be turning 17 soon, which is why we headed back to dawn island after we left those marines who sometimes finds us behind, i don't want them to need a reason to check dawn island to find out why i keep coming back there after all. I want my boys to be safe, so we got there as quickly as we could, i felt my sons heading in my direction, looks like they are better at haki now. I grin, they are more prepared then their other life, i walk off our ship and headed in their direction as well. I felt the three of them speed up more and before i knew it, i saw all three of them running towards me. They all jumped at me and gave me a hug. I hugged them back, "nice to see you boys, so how are my sons doing?" i asked and luffy started talking. "We're doing great, we're better at haki now!" "yes it might have taken us longer on one of the haki's but we got most of it down." sabo said grinning. I grinned again, "nice to see you mom.." ace said happily smiling. "Nice to see all of you together, ace, sabo, and luffy." i said, happy that i got to see them.

"We are planning on setting sail with ace." sabo said. I was still grinning, "great that means non of you boys will be alone for the trip on gathering your crew mates." i said, I'm happy, now it's less likely for ace to be captured if his brothers can stop him or stop teach from killing thatch.. If they can't...well i could always come and visit for a few days before thatch was supposed to be killed. "Now lets prepare, we still got a few more days until it's your birthday ace, i will send you all letters and a few gifts that might help you out in a certain situation, I'll send more letters on your birthdays too luffy, sabo, so be prepared." i said a bit amused as luffy pouts a little. Yes, yes i know luffy. You can't wait to spend more time with ace and set sail with your older brothers. I can't wait for their bounty, i wonder how high it will be..i grin happily, they are growing, they have already learned how to control or use their haki, just a little bit longer and they can master it, since i did teach them when they were younger, they having been learning for about seven years now, training in all of their haki that they can use. I know ace and luffy has three while sabo has at least two.

That way they are more prepared for the world of pirates and marines. I also taught them to not always rely on their devil fruit powers if they ever get any in the future. So they will continue to get stronger, with or without their devil fruit power. Ah i guess i should use it, i then used my devil fruit power on them, i already did it with luffy by accident when we accidentally went through time. Now if they ever chose and eat a devil fruit, they can still swim. That way they won't be bothered by it if they ever fell into the sea. Not that I'm going to tell them that, they will find out after eating a devil fruit and falling into the water, ah..i wonder if that would work on sea-stone? I guess i should use it just in case. I then used it on all four of us, so now my boys and me won't be affected by sea-stone either. I'm not sure if i would be affected since i never actually ate a devil fruit and since it's so different then any other devil fruit that was out there since it did...how to say this? Disappeared after i held it in my hands.

So when it was finally ace's 17th birthday, we had a big party to celebrate it. That was also the day when all three of the set sail. "Make sure you call us at least once a week! Take care of yourselves boys!" i shouted as we started leaving too. I saw all three of them grin in my direction, still waving. "Of course, we will call in a couple of days!" sabo shouted as we all got further away from each other. I grinned, looking forward to when my sons call me in a few days. Well now i got something to look forward to within a few days. Sigh, i wonder how mihawk is doing? I can't wait to spar with him the next time we meet help, since in our other life after i sacrificed my arm to save luffy's life, mihawk refused to spar with me since i was missing an arm. I let out a sigh, well i guess we'll see when mihawk decides to come for a spar, i tell him about my boys so he'll be on the lookout and won't actually harm them. I smiled at that thought, i should take a small nap soon. I thought as i headed to my room. I went inside and got into my bed before i fell asleep.

__*__*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*
Finally finished with 907 words right now! Hope you enjoy and like it...well ja ne~!