The beach baby

•General Info•
"Beach boy"
<---------= ~ =--------->
(Song up above)
Full Name:
"oho! Full name? I'll have to think...Finley Ged Michaels!" He says with a bright smile.
(Finley Ged Michaels)

Nickname:
"I'd have to say If you were gonna call me anything it'd have to be finny!" He beams even brighter, thinking of you calling him that.
(Finn, Finny)

Gender:
"Well um...heh, clearly Male? You okay buddy?" He looks down at his trousers before giggling awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.
(Male)

Species:
"You sure you okay??"
(Human)

Birth date:
"Oooooh, good question, well my dude that'd have to be the third of October " he says, thinking a little only to nod with that same beaming smile.
(3rd October)

Age:
"Hm, last time I checked I was 18? I don't know, I loose track of time haha!" He chuckles, swaying a little, swatting the air to brush off the question.
(18)

Apparent Age:
"18 still! I look my age more or less!" He blurts, being quite proud of how young he looked.
(18)

Sexual Orientation:
"Oof, well umm...hey....I'm kind of into dudes? Girls aren't really my thingggg" he murmurs awkwardly, twiddling with his fingers while pouting.
(Gay)

Zodiac:
"Positive it's libra!" He says, bursting out of his awkward shell.
(Libra)

•Physical Appearance•

(Picture at bottom of the page)

Blood Type:
"Ooooooh, I'm not sure of that!"
(O+)

Hair Color:
"Naturally sandy blonde! And I'm proud!" He blurts, shaking his head to show off his blond locks.
(Blonde )

Eye Color:
"Yellow! Strange I know! It's massively rare! " he giggles again, this time wiggling with it.
(Yellow)

•Personality•
Finley is a very out going person, being loud and a bit of a airhead but all around his a angel, being a total sweetheart, although seeming to be a bit distant at times, probably from his messed up childhood.

Occupation:
His parents are rich and he doesn't need to work (although he's still humble)

Likes:
He likes surfing at sunrise/sunset, being on the beach in the bright sun, helping others and making them happy.

Dislikes:
He dislikes being stuck inside all day, being isolated, tight spaces.

Turn ons:
Risky sex, slight BDSM, knife play.

Turn offs:
bodily fluids

Uke or Seme or Seke:
Uke

Uke or Seme or Seke:Uke