It Started With A Fanmet

Everything started with a fan meeting.

Everything started only with that.

You were nothing but a fan, a fan who never thought that all of that would never happen. Once you went there, your life changed. You were there, waiting for your turn to see them. To talk to them, to give them gifts. You couldnt be more anxious, you had been waiting for that moment all your life. And finally your turn came. You talked to them, one by one. Sharing smiles and compliments.

In the end of the fan meet, you were about to leave. It was already empty, but you wanted to stay there as most as you could. Someone stopped you.

"Can I help you?" You asked politely, and kinda scared.

"Come with me." The man said.
He must be one of the securities. You stomach started to burn up.

What could you have done? Why did he call you up for? What the fuck...
The man took you to the backstage. While you walked through the hallway, no one seemed to pay attention on you both. The man stopped in front of a door and looked at you. "Im the boys' bodyguard. They are right inside this room." He said. Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were all right there? What was gonna happen? "They wanna talk to you." He said making you out of your thoughts for a second. You felt your body tensing up. You felt your heart stopping.

What...the...fuck...
They want to talk to me? Oh my...

"But i have to check to before you enter" the bodygaurd says. When he finished checking you, he looked at you again. "And one more thing... you have to sign something." He said and gave you a paper. You read the paper, Confidently term? "Whats this for?" You asked. "You cant see them if you dont sign this." He said. Right. You did as he said. "You can go in." He saids before he opens the door the boys where the boys were in.

And just this way, he opened the door, and there they were. The younger ones where sat while the hyungs were standing. You entered the room, your body shaking while you heard the door being closed.

"Hello, nice to see you again." Namjoon said. oh ma. "H-hi, oh my god." You said, voice trembling. You looked at their faces. They were looking at you as if you were an animal in a a zoo, smiling cockily. They said a "hi" in unison. "Dont be nervous. Whats your name again?" Namjoon asked. Of course they dont remember, they knew alot of fans today. "Y/n." You answered, blushing. "And how old are you?" Jin asked. You almost lost your conscience because of the sound of his voice. "I am 18." You answered. What was happening? What did they want? And whatever they wanted, why me? You must be dreaming. You were not in a room with the boys of BTS. "hum... old enough." Jin said.

They kept talking to you, asking you questions and you just answered. Not daring to ask what was happening. But minutes later, maybe hours, you didnt know, after alot of conversation, the boys told you to sit. "You are really beautiful, you know?" Taehyung said, making you wide your eyes. His deep voice made you shiver. His lips...oh . "Huh, t-thank you" you said, your face probably redder than a tomato. "Are you single?" Jin asked. "Yes" you answered. "Well y/n, we gotta say the fact that you are wonderful is seen by all of us. Not just wonderful...you are hot too..." Namjoon said, his voice deepend as he said "hot", looking you up and down. Your heart rushed like never before. Did Namjoon really say you were hot? Nah...

Taehyung sat beside you, and your body tensioned. He seemed to notice because he smirked cockily. "Are you nervous?" He asked. You nodded. "Why am i here? Did i do something worng?" You asked shyly. They laughed. Of course you didnt, babygirl. Tell us... as a fan... you think we are hot, dont you?" Yoongi said. What?" O-of course i do" you said, blushing and looking down. You felt Taehyung getting closer to you." And would you like to kiss me?" He asked, putting his around you. Oh my god, that couldnt be happening. Not with you. He got closer, his lips touching your ear, "would you like to touch me? Would you want me to..." he said, his hands flew to your thighs, squeezing at it and making you jump by the sudden touch, "Fuck you hard and good?" The world stopped to you. You looked at him by the moment he said that. Did he say...did he ask...? Shit. You looked at the boys and they didnt seem to be surprised. They didnt act. They just stood there, waiting for your answer. You were so shocked that you didnt realize Jimin had sat next to you on the other side. "Wouldnt you want me to suck on your clit?" He said, his hand on your other thigh, getting towards your breast, "or your boobs" you got up immediately. What the fuck are you doing. You didn't know what to do.

"We are sorry... sorry" Taehyung said, now appearently worried because of your reaction. "We shouldnt have touched you, we are sorry. You can go if you want." No way... "why did you call me?" You asked. "Thats what i want to know." "We liked you, we want you" Jin said simply. You looked at their faces again and noticed Jungkook was the only one who hasnt talked yet. So he is really shy. "All of you?" You asked shyly, looking at Jungkook. "Yes, all of us." Jungkook said, making you surprised again. He was so fucking cute. They kept there, waiting for you to say something, anything. "I... i dont think i understand" you said. What did they want? To fuck you all at once? "We are seven. There are seven days a week. We want you. Thats it. But if you dont want to, you can go, but remember you cant tell this to anyone." Namjoon said. You thought about it... you wanted it of course, but it was so sudden.

"You wont live with us or something...we are staying here for 2 more weeks, and then we leave. You'll go to our hotel room to see us when we call you and thats it..." namjoon said. "Dont think you are a slut because of it. You will just be a girl who wants to fuck her idols, and her idols to fuck her too." Thats enough. "Yes" you said. "What?" Jimin and Hoeok asked, this time surprised. "Yes. lets do that" you said. Did i just accept? All of a sudden, Jin walked towards you and grabbed your waist, pushing you back till your back hit the wall. He licked your earlobe while squeezing your butt with both his hands and whispered: "tomorrow is monday. I am the first one."

To be continued...