Jimins Day

~Hey, y/n. I would like to watch a movie with you. So, do you want to? Uh... you will come anyway, right? But... well, yeah. Movie. Uh... can you come at 8 pm? Can you? ~Jimin~

Well, shit. That week was being tiring as fuck. You had fucked everyday. You had been fucked everyday. Your body was completely wrecked. You had three days left. And three. Now he sent you that text. Just to have you more anxious than what you already were. More expectations growing up. Fuck. You spent all your day sleeping, skipping one more day of classes. My grades are gonna get lower then hell. But it was worth it. You could run to reclaim it later. But watch a movie? He didn't want to have sex? I mean, not that you wouldnt love to spend time watching a movie with Park Jimin, but... sex is sex. Or was he planning something else?

When the moment finally came, you did all those stuff again. Got dressed, make up, went to the hotel and got into the penthouse. You were still shy, of course, but were kinda used to them. And so were they. "Come in, jagi" Jimin greeted you as he opened the door. His hair was falling on his forhead, his lips were pinkly inviting and you were going crazy just with the sight of him. You got in and looked around. Empty, nobody. Where were the others? "They are... out. Uh...food. We are alone" he murmured, his broken English making him even more ."oh, i see" you said. You both stayed there for a second, staring at each other. "Well, huh. Lets watch a movie?" He asked, his eyes shining. "Sure. What are we watching?" You asked and he gave you three options of movie. 'A walk to remember', '13th Friday' and 'fifty shades darker'. He signaled you to choose, and you thought about the options. Maybe with fifty shaded he would get horny. Or not. You did choose 'a walk to remember' and he looked at you surprised and smiled. "Good" he said and put on the movie.

You both sat on the couch and he pulled you to get closer, cuddling. You snuggled in his arms, he kissed your head and the movie started. A few minutes later, you werent paying attention on the movie anymore, your mind was traveling among the things you wanted him to do. You wondered when he was going to kiss you, to hug you closer, to... everything. You felt your insides getting warm by the thoughts of him doing all those stuff to you, but didnt move.

When the movie was half way, you felt Jimins body getting restless. What? He started to hold you tightly, rubbing your arm softly, squeezing your thigh and stuff. Your body was shivering under ghost-touch. "Are you ok, Jimin?" You asked innocently. He looked down at you, your head resting on his shoulder. "Honestly, i am bored" he said simply. He kept staring at you and your cheeks got red. You looked back and he did hold your face with one of his hands. "Dont you wanna do something more... interesting?" He said, brushing his lips against yours slightly. "I-i, i think i do" you answered and he kissed you immediately. You closed your eyes, moving your lips against his as you both tried to find a pace. His kiss was the sweetest till that moment. The most passionate and less aggressive. And you loved it. His tongue caressed yours carefully, as if he was afraid to hurt you or something. You hugged him by his neck, getting up to straddle his legs. You were now sitting on his lap, both your sensitive parts touching each other. His hands traveled down from your head to your butt, caressing your back all the way down, sending you shivers. He started kissing your neck while his hands were holding your ass, massaging at it as his lips worked on your soft skin of your neck. Even his sucking was soft. This kiss was getting hard to control because you both were still on the couch, but you didnt care.

You started to take off his shirt, but he stopped you and pulled away from your neck. "What? Did i do something wrong?" You asked worried. Why did he stop you and pulled away? "No, its just... you have heard the rumors, right? That i am worried about my... weight. I prefer not to take off my shirt" he said, not looking at you. That wrecked you. How could he think that he was anything less then perfect. And how could some people talk so much shit to make him think he is not perfect? "Oh my god, your kidding me Chim Chim? You are wondeful. Your body is perfect. You are hot" you said, kissing his lips, "beautiful" you said traveling down to his neck and sucking at it. "And kind and cute" you said, taking off his shirt slowly. "Dont you dare to let anyone talk shit. You are perfect" you kissed him, but this time, the most passionate way you could. You took off his shirt, stopping everything for a sec to take a look at his body. "See? You are wonderful." Before you could do or say something, he moved and now you were laid on the couch with him between your legs. "I want to see your wonder" he said and kissed your neck, pulling your shirt up and taking it off. He wasted no time in taking off your bra, exposing your boobs. His eye wided at the view of your bare chest and started sucking your nipple, your hands pulling his hair. "Jimin..." you whimpered. "Yes, jagi?" He whispered against your boobs. "Take off my clothes already. You felt his smile as he traveled down. His hands, slowly, started to pull down your skirt and underwear, his eyes not leaving yours and you blushed under his insense gaze, but you didnt look away.

You were now totally exposed. He immediately put his mouth on your pussy, watering it, sucking at your clit. But he didnt keep sucking you; instead, he kissed you, making you taste yourself. His fingers were playing with your entrance, teasing you. You needed to feel him. You palmed him through his pants in answer, and he groaned. He lulled away, but only long enough to take off his clothes, showing you his gorgeous dick. Shit. He pulled himself over you. Without warning, he pushed two fingers inside you, curling then inside, making you let out several groans and moans, your head falling back. He took out his fingers and placed his tip on your entrance, pushing in. You thought he would let you adjust, but he didnt, thrusting in and out roughly. Shit, how did he change from cute to rough so fast? You would never get enough of how amazing he looked when pleasure overrode his face. Then, he stopped moving. You whimpered. "Dont worry. Ride me" you said, laying back and spreading his legs. Shit, he looked so confident now and that was sexy as fuck. You went over to him, lowering yourself onto his hardened dick. His hands landed on your hips, holding you tightly as you started to fasten your movements. You were moving up and down roughly, your skin hitting against his, and you couldnt hold yourself back any longer. You started moaning, and remembered of his promise of the day before: "i hope you still have some voice available y/n, because I'll have you screaming for me even louder tomorrow." His hands found your breasts, squeezing it tightly, sending a lot of pleasure down your pussy. You were about to reach your edge when he stopped you from moving." I want to fuck you from behind." He didnt have to say anything else. You got on all fours, exposing your butt for him and he wasted no time and pushed in. His pace was already rough and fast, making you scream his name while he was leaning in to lick your earlobe while thrusting. He thrusted deeper into you, and before you knew, you were cumming around him. A few thrust later he came right after you, let himself go inside you, the sensation making you close your eyes in pleasure.

He pulled out of you and stood up. "You want something? Water..." he said, shy-Jimin appearing again. You just nodded, shy as well. You stayed there, sat, and suddenly, the front door opened. Before you could hide, Taehyung and Jungkook appeared, and you covered yourself as best as you could. "Oh look. Are you already ready for me?" Taehyung said, walking towards you and your naked body.

To be continued...😉