12

"Mark?" I'm in the Dream dorm. I've already searched the U and 127 dorm, and he hasn't been there.

"He's not here," says Jaemin, coming out of his room, hair wet and phone in hand. He's wearing a gray shirt that has patches of wet, and black joggers. He just got out of the shower.

"Danggg," says Jeno, coming out of his room, greeting me with an eye smile. "Jayla, how hot does Jaemin look right now?"

"Super hot." It isn't a lie. Wet hair suits Jaemin well. "I'll leave you two to that." I send them an exaggerated wink before stepping out of the dorm and exhaling.

I hope I didn't look like I had anything wrong with me. I just kissed Wong Yukhei, he literally abandoned me, and Mark is nowhere to be found. Who should I go to? I need someone who wouldn't get too involved (so definitely not Taeyong, he cares too much), but who could comfort me.

I decide to go to the 127 dorm to find Taeil. He seems perfect for this occasion.

___

I knock on the door to the dorm. Since I'm not part of this unit, I feel awkward just barging in.

"HEY, GIRL! WHAT'S UP?" I'm greeted by Johnny, a big smile plastered on his face. He extends his hand for us to do our handshake. I do it half heartedly.

"Hey. What's going on in here?" I ask, already looking behind him for Taeil.

"OH, YOU KNOW. JUST CRUSHING JAEHYUN IN SOME WII SPORTS!" He calls out extra loud so the other boy can hear him.

"Don't listen to him, Jay!" I hear Jaehyun call from the living room.

I chuckle. "Is Taeil in here? I need to talk to him."

"Yeah, he's in his room." Johnny replied in a normal voice this time. "Peace out, Jay."

I give him a peace sign and walk to Taeil's room. He shares it with Yuta, but he's downstairs in the U dorm showering Winwin with love and affection.

I knock on the door.

"Come in!" I hear Taeil say softly. I do, and he's sitting on his bed with his notebook. Taeil likes to write, but nobody knows what he writes in there. He's made it clear that he won't tell,

"Hey, Taeil." I say. "Writing again?"

"Yes," He replies, cocking his head at his notebook and fidgeting with his pencil. Then he looks up at me. His eyes study me. "Are you okay?"

"I don't really know. That's why I came here."

"Mm." He puts down his notebook and pats next to him. "Come sit." I sit next to him and he wraps his arm around me and pulls me close. "Read this."

I move my eyes to his notebook.

Like a flower on a sunny day,

She grows

She glows

She flourishes.

A skyscraper among piles of dirt,

She shines

She smiles

She thrives

She's bright

She's beautiful.

Nothing brings her down,

She's too strong.

She's unbreakable