In Love - The End

(Author's Note: This is the final chapter. Read on, please!)

--After five months--

After five months of pure happiness, Aaron finally asked me out. Aaron Millers! I was seriously at the verge of crying tears of joy! It was still surprising to me; considering the fact those five months before, we didn't exactly talk to each other. I was at the mall, with Cat. I seriously needed a shopping buddy. I would never go to the mall without her! This was just like those romance novels. Where the boy asks out the girl and they have this magical date and they kiss, live happily ever after! Oh! This is just too perfect.

             "Try this one!" Cat raises a floral print dress that reached just above my knees. It was a cute, short, but not too short dress. I grab the dress from her hands and went inside the dressing room once more. After putting on the dress, I look at my appearance. Boy, did I look good. The dress showed just a bit of cleavage to my relief; I didn't want Aaron to think I'm a slut. It brought out my bluish green eyes and complimented my waist. Simple yet cute kind of look. Once I was satisfied with my sight, I go out to show Cat my outfit. 

              "It fits you perfectly! I like it; sweet and innocent. Aaron's sure to fall for you." Cat assures me. Well, if she likes it. . Then, maybe I'll buy it! After a few moments, I decide to buy it. The price was pretty decent, fortunately. After that, we head off to buy something else. . Shoes and accessories! 

We go to Macy's for purchases and I must say, I had a fabulous time! This is going to be perfect! I must be so lucky. Lucky. Now, my whole outfit for the date was complete. 

             "Let's go to the salon! We need to get your hair done! Your nails too! Everything!" Cat exclaims, too excited for her own good. She wasn't the only one, though; I was also excited and eager for the big night! Me and Cat head off to the salon to get me ready for tomorrow night. 

             "Hello, Joey!" Cat greets her long-time friend, whom was a stylist at a salon.  

             "Cat! What a nice visit! Anything I can do for you?" A middle-aged guy greets her back with a joyful tone.

            "Too many! I need you to give her the ultimate makeover!" Cat points at my direction, making Joey glance at me. He smiles, thinking deeply.

            "Alright, dear. Take a seat." He motions me to the chair which I willingly followed. A piece of cloth is soon wrapped around me, just to make sure that my clothes wouldn't be made dirty.  

            "I think I know just the thing that would suit you." Joey grins, obviously gaining an idea. Cat seems to be enjoying her time, getting a pedicure with her eyes showing pure relaxation. I nod, not exactly knowing what he means but. . I trust him. If Cat trusts him, then I will too. He's a skilled beautician after all. There's no need to worry.

I close my eyes, letting Joey's magic hands take over my hair. After what felt like an hour, Joey calls out my name. It's done? I hope I'm not too--

            "Is this me?" I look at the girl staring back at me. My brown highlights had disappeared and my natural blonde locks have returned at last. I looked amazing. Beautiful. Never have I ever felt so beautiful again. This was just perfect.

            "I love it! I love it! Thank you so much!" I praised Joey's great skills and then move on to having my pedicure. It was amazing too. Cat really knew what she was doing. After we thank Joey and his staff, we decide to leave the mall and call it a day. Sleeping was so hard for me. Especially when I have a date with Aaron Millers.