The Key Was Never Mine

Ongoing, updated regularly

Camila has grown up in Miami, all eleven years of her life. She has gown through loss of friendship, loneliness, heartbreak and a lot more, all of because of one person. A person who meant the world to her but they left her life unannounced. Like she had them in her arms a minute and the next she has no clue where that person go.

And that person returns to her life after 6 years. Lauren Jauregui, her best friend and love of the past. All charming and beautiful returns to Camila's life. Will Camila forget all of the pain that she faced when Lauren left her abruptly or will she put all her guards down to let Lauren in?

Camren will always be an end game but the journey to the point is something they have to go through together. How will they manage to do it when the problems, issues and responsibilities which they are surrounded with, blurs the vision of love they share.

Fluff 10/10

Smut 10/10

Story 10/10

Drama 10/10

Thriller story

Camren Endgame

2 upcoming Sequels

G!P

I am kidding. Of course I can't review my own story. But you can. Leave comments after reading my story, at least if you decide to.

Author The_Glass_Closet