Chapter 1:Meeting Ashley

(At Ashley's place)
(Non POV)
It was a beautiful day and everyone was in joying they're day,instead of one little witch,and her name was Ashley. Ashley was in her room playing with her stuff bunny a little, and she was feeling down.
???:Hey Ashley.
Ashley looks down from her bed to see Red.
Ashley:oh hey Red what do you want?
Red:Ashley you look sad what's wrong.
Ashley look down for a second.
Ashley:Do you have a feeling that you are lonely and sometime have no one to talk to.
Red:well Ashley you have me to keep you company.
Ashley:Yes but If feel there's a hole in my heart that have to be filled and I know your with me but this is different.
Red:Well I'm sorry to hear that Ashley,Hey maybe we can try some Spell maybe that can cheer you up.
Ashley:(looking at Red)ok.
(Non POV)
It was a lovely day and there was a guy with his friends walking throw the city and the guy name was Henry and with his friends Jesus and Gem
(This is what Jesus look like)

(Non POV)It was a lovely day and there was a guy with his friends walking throw the city and the guy name was Henry and with his friends Jesus and Gem(This is what Jesus look like)

(This is the Gem look like)

(Don't judge me I like those characters 😑)They were both walking around the city until Jesus sported something

They were both walking around the city until Jesus sported something.
Jesus:Hey look over there(pointing at the mention)it look like some sort of Mention do some of you think we should go check it out?
Gem:Yes we should, their would be impressive stuff in their(looking at Henry)what about you Henry what would you say.
Henry:(scared voice)I d-don't no guy I-It's look kind of s-scary.
Jesus:Oh don't be a Scaredy-cats (cat puns HAHA) it probably bin abandoned for years there's no harm.
Henry:W-well ok if you insist.
(Henry POV)
We were all headed to that creepy Mention,I was having bad feeling about this, I don't know what but I still think it was bad.
(Non POV)
Why'll Henry and his friends were heading over to the Mention,Henry still have a strange feeling about this.So after they finally reach the Mention Jesus knock on the door but no one have s answers
Henry:M-maybe we should head back.
Jesus:what no way(kick the door open)
Henry:(Shock)What are you doing this is trespassing!
Jesus:Oh come on this Mention is probably abandon.(walking in)come on.
They both follow Jesus inside the Mention and when we went inside it was pretty nice in here.
Gem:It looks like it's not abandoned.
Henry:S-so can we go now?
Jesus:What even if it look nice We'll still looking around this place.
Henry:(angry voice)BUT SOMEONE MIGHT BE STILL HERE!!
Gem:Whou man comedown man.
Jesus:Yay man what tangled up your whisker(Another Cat Pun HAHA).
Henry:(angry voice)well because I don't want to get in trouble And also I have a bad feeling about this place.😠
What I didn't know that something is behind me.
Henry:And also-(looking at your friends has tern white with fear and I know what going on)(scared Voice)Theirs someone right behind me is it.
They both nodded and still looking at that thing behind me.I looked what behind you to see a girl that look like my age and giving us a scary death glare.
(What it look like)