The Start of Tzukook

Tzuyu POV

What do I do? Mina and Jimin sunbae called off our little gathering and now I apparently have a date with Jungkook sunbae at some fancy restaurant.

I go through my closet to find a fancy dress for the date but I didn't know his taste in fashion. So I resorted to my last choice; call Jimin sunbae.

"Hello?" The voice through the phone asked. "Tzuyu? Wow, this is the first time someone else from Twice has called me that isn't named Mina."

"Hehe, my bad sunbae, how did you know it was me who called you?" I asked curiously.

"Mina took my phone and added all you guys as contacts just in case you guys ever called me since she gave all you guys my number. Your contact was named 'she devil' so I guessed it was you."

'She devil'? Wow, that's really harsh Minari.

"Good thing she did give us your number, I'm kind of in a pickle can you help me?" I asked hoping he had some time to spare me since he's with Mina right now.

"Sure, Minari randomly just ran to the bathroom so I have some free time."

Hm? That's weird, Mina usually has a strong bladder and never rushes to the bathroom.

"Is she okay? She never rushes to the bathroom."

I waited for a response but recieved nothing but silence until he finally took a deep breath.

"Yeah shes okay, just.... some symptoms shes going through. It's better you hear what's going on from her when she comes back to your guys' dorm tomorrow. Anyway, what did you need?" He seemed really rushed to finished that sentence. But if he says shes okay that's all that matters.

"Oh yeah, well..... do you know what type of fashion Jungkook sunbae is into? I can't decide what to wear for the reservation you gave us."

I could hear his laugh through the phone. I knew without looking at a mirror that I was blushing really hard. I knew I should've just looked it up online since ARMYS know all this kind of stuff and post it online.

It took a few minutes of laughter to finally get a response from the man.

"Just wear whatever you want. Our little Jungkookie doesn't like it when you try too hard to peak his interest. He already has a crush on you so there's no need for you to dress up." He stated.

Crush?
.
.
.
.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Since when did he have a crush on me?! What do I do now?! I wouldn't say I have a crush on him too but out of all the male kpop stars he does peak my interest the most.

"Hey, I know you're focused on your career and stuff but I hope you dont mind giving Jungkook a chance. He REALLY likes you and from the silence I could tell you probably dont feel the same way, but he's a really amazing guy. I know I'm probably asking for too much but it couldn't hurt just to date him for a little while to see if you'll truly like him or not."

I stared off into space thinking about the situation. I waited a few minutes before I gave my response to Jimin sunbae.

"Its not that I DONT like him, I think he's VERY handsome and cute. It's just.... I really never thought about it. I'm not really into thinking about relationships and guys. But... I'll give him a chance under three conditions."

I took a pause and waited for his response.

"The things I do for Jungkook, alright, what's the conditions?" He responded.

To be honest, I didn't really have any conditions. It was just an idea that came to my head, might as well do something since he already agreed to it.