Broken Hearts and joining FairyTail again

Lucy

I-I cant believe him! H-He... He cheated on me?! With Yukino?! I get that he was drunk but she wasn't! She could have stoped him!

I don't know who to trust anymore. I guess I could trust Natsu. But he also broke my heart. Granted Lisanna was controlling him.

Ugh! My head and heart hurt! I need to leave!

I packed my things and left. But not before running into the one and only Sting.

"Lucy! Hey baby what's up?" He asked to which I scoffed. "Nothing, other than the fact that you cheated on me!" I yelled, tears falling down my face.

"Y-you heard?" He studdered. I shook my head. He sighed in relief.

"I saw it." He froze. I pushes past him and saw rouge talking to the new girl.(Me)

Sting grabbed my hand. That's when I felt it. The burning on my neck. His mark was disappearing. Good.

He took his hand off and I ran. Remembering the whole thing.

*flashback*

( Warning Little smutt. Skip till you see this if you don't wanna read it !!!!! For the rest of your dirty minded people let's go!)

I was walking back to our room when I saw Sting and yukino on the bed naked. Sting's d*** was thrusting in and out of Yuki. I could tell he was drunk and he was screaming my name, but she wasn't.

Before I got to my room I heard there yells as they both climaxed.

I was sobbing when I opened the door.

*!!! End of flashback*

"Luce! What's wrong?" Natsu's voice brought me out of that horrible memory.

"S-sting.. H-he c-c-cheated on me!" I was sobbing hard. He came over and hugged me. His skin hotter than normal.

"He is so dead!" He said through clenched teeth. He was going to pull back when I hugged him tighter.

"What are going to do about the baby Luce?" He asked rubbing my shoulder. Huh. Who new a dense idiot can be so caring?

"When I give birth, im going to give it back to him. Unless it looks more like me. Then I'll keep it and raise it on my own," I replied.

"You don't have to Luce. If you come back to Fairy Tail we could help you. Well except for Erza and Jellal. They have there own baby to take care of."

Tears welded up in my eyes again. I think I can trust Fairy Tail again. Though I'll need time to trust Natsu, Gray and Lisanna if she is still there.

I nodded my head. That's when I heard two gasps behind me. When I turned Sting and Yukino were crying.

Sting took a step toward me but at the same time I took a step back, right into Natsu's chest.

He wrapped his arms around me. A yellow light appeared. I knew what that meant.

"I should never chosen Sabortooth. I should have kept you at Fairy Tail. But the past is in the past," Loke said.

What Natsu and Loke said next surprised me: "STAY AWAY FROM FAIRY TAILS LIGHT!"

" REGULUS IMPACT!"

"FIRE DRAGONS ROAR!"

Both attacks hit. Lokes to Yukino and Natsu's to Sting. Sting dodged the attack but Yukon didn't.

Sting didn't even look at her. He walked over to me, grabbed my arm, and kissed me.

Ugh! How dare he! His mouth kissed Yukino and now me?! Tears collected in my eyes.

Natsu pulled him off me and punched him in the face. I fell to the floor, curled into a ball, and cried.

"Thanks to you Luce it crying! F*co of motherfucker. She doesn't love you!" Natsu said punching him in the face for the third time. " She doesn't love you either, " Stig retarded back.

"I know that stupid bitch! But I have a higher chance of winner her Heart!"

I felt...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~

Me: *hugging Rouge* Nalu is happening!!!! Your welcome Natsu

N: thank you author-chan

664 words