Not Him

A/N:

Shout out to Krazygirl_Reese for voting on EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER! I feel like no one is reading but my friend because the story is based off of her personality but you!! Girl you're giving me strength to keep going!! Thanks for reading love!!!
~~~~~~~~~~

Chris goes to answer the door only to walk back in with David.

"Hey David! How's your sister? Is she okay?"

I jumped off the couch and immediately bombarded him with questions and a hug.

"She's in the car with my parents now. She's doing a bit better, she's talking in complete sentences now so yeah. I just came by to let you guys know you're good to go in the morning and Thank you Jenni. You saved my sister's life in there."

"I would've done it for anyone, it was no issue. Do you mind if I come say bye to her before you take her home?"

"Don't mind at all."

Chris followed David and I out the door and we walked over to his parents' car.

When she saw us coming she hopped out of the car and came running. I thought she would run to her brother but instead she ran into my arms and hugged me.

"Thank you so much Jennifer. I don't know and I don't want to know what would've happened to me if you hadn't of interfered."

I gave her a small squeeze and then let her go. "It was no problem love. Be careful next time okay?"

She nodded at me and then walked over to Chris. "You have a wonderful girlfriend," she looked over to me, "keep her and don't let anyone take her from you."

Chris smiled and nodded as he wrapped his arm around me.

Ana gave one last smile before she walked back to her brother.

"Hey David?" Chris spoke causing David to look at him. "I'm giving you the next two weeks off, with pay, you should stay here and take care of your sister for a while."

"But sir, I'm your personal security who-"

"I'll take care of it. Go on home." Chris gave a smile and then we both turned around and walked back to the bus.

On the way back I thought I saw a figure standing in the shadows of the venue. I stopped Chris and looked at him then looked back where I saw the person only to see nothing but darkness.

"What is it?"

"Just, I thought I saw someone standing over there." I pointed and frowned.

"Maybe you're just sleepy and your mind is playing jokes on you."

I nodded figuring his answer is logical.

"Yeah maybe." I said as we climbed aboard the bus.

Chris locked the door and I gave him a kiss goodnight before saying goodnight to Bree and the guys.

I climbed into bed with my son as he snuggled closer to my body. When he was finally cuddled up to me in a comfortable position he and I fell into a peaceful sleep, holding each other through the night for comfort.