#imagine for @emilyrsykes_TW

You grin as your boyfriend, Nathan, sits with you in the 'secret hot tub' at your hotel.

He laughs. "What? I thought it was a good idea! Think about it!"

You laugh softly. "Okay baby, you call your brothers up and tell them that,"

"I will later," He grins.

You laugh.

Suddenly one of your workshop teachers from the dance competition comes over. "Hey, mind if I join you guys?"

"Yeah, sure, G," You smile.

"Thanks, your name was Emily, right?" G asks.

You grin. "Yeah,"

Nathan, seeing your excited expression, glares at the young man who was now sitting on your other side. He clears his throat. "Yeah uh, hi,I'm Nathan," He says through clenched teeth.

You look back and, seeing he was upset, look at him. "Nathan, this is my hip hop workshop teacher, G...G this is my boyfriend Nathan,"

He nods. "Oh, uh, hi," He bites his lip.

You could feel the tension building and bit your own lip, taking Nathan's hand. He was still glaring at G.

"So uh, I remember earlier you asked for a picture...Do you want another?" He asks sheepishly.

Nathan slowly stands up in the hot tub. "Oh, that's it," He says, starting to charge G.

You bite your lip, putting a hand on Nathan's shoulder. "Babe, calm down. You're good," You say, pulling him back close to you again. You then look at G. "Sure," You shrug and take a picture.

Afterwards, feeling Nathan's continuous glare G stands up. "I better go. I've got rehearsal," he says, quickly walking away.

You sigh and look at Nathan. "Joseph, really?"

"What? He was all over you!"

You roll your eyes. "You almost attacked him!"

He smiled to himself. "Yeah..."

You rolled your eyes. "Be glad I love you," You say, scooting closer to him.

He grins, pulling you closer to him. "I love you too," He says before kissing you passionately.