Doki Literature Club - Remember Me

From Main character (Tom - Brown hair blue eyes) Point Of View

I walk school when just like clockwork I turn and Sayori dang near tackles me (Sayori is my best friend from childhood but she been sleeping in more and more since high school and also is a little shorter than me and has red hair i think it was dyed because it's a little orange nowadays) I pick her up from the ground since if it wasn't for me she would have had a nice soft landing... on me I brush the dirt off the school uniform and was wearing I'm pretty sure that's the same one she's had seens seventh grade judging by the stain of something I spilled on her neck was still there. We start walking to school "Meanie" Sayori says half tried to hide it
"Why did you say that?" I say half joking having a clue as to the reason by her holding her arm after I said that "You let me fall" She said looking to be joking as well "Whatever it I hadn't moved you would have took us both down" I say look at her as if I know I just won she just sighs in defeat. Before I know it we at the school and just as fast the days over.

I look around and think maybe I should go back the literature club it's been almost a month seen I've been there but Sayori apparently doesn't mind otherwise I would never hear the end of it she's the Vice President after all. "Screw it I'll stop by" Getting up I try to remember where the door to the club was "Third floor, Third door on the right I think" I walk up the stairs to the Third floor normally used for Seniors. I gently open the door but there no one there I look at the time it's only 3:10 and no one gets here till 3:30 because they go to the store next door to the school and get food.

So I wait and Soon they get here Sayori, Yuri (Dark black hair down to her back and she's very shy plus she's taller than me), Natsuki (shorter than Sayori with bright pink hair held by a red bow),and people i don't remember. Two girl and five guys.

Sayori sees me and make a beeline for me hugging when she got to me "Hey Tom" Sayori saids not realizing she basicly wiring on me lap getting up she introduced the ones I don't remember Buronsai(taller the Yuri with neon blue hair) or Buron for short, Kai(Red hair and the same height as me wears glasses), Asahi(Short as Natsuki and has neon yellow hair spiked like Goki's) , Duosaklo (White Hair short as Sayori with disposition of Yuri Sayori called him Duo for short) And the final boy is Alex (brown hair taller than me but shorter than Yuri also wears glasses) also goes by Tobster then the girls are Emmy (long brown hair as tall as Alex) and Ryu (Blond short hair little short than me) but she want everyone to call her Pinetree or Dipper because of a birthmark or something when I ask to see it she slapped me. So now we got me, Alex, Ryu, Emmy, Duo, Kai, Asahi,Buronsai, Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki.

Sayori calls the meeting to a close and walk home with Kai
Yuri walk with Duo and Asahi with Natsuki leaving me and Buronsai. I sign "I was hoping I would walk Sayori home since we live right next door from each other." I walk home alone oddly enough i catch up to Sayori and Kai. I hide in some brush and see them kiss {Note: if I need a fourth way break this is how it will be done} It turns out that Kai's house is a block from my own house (My and Sayori parents died a year ago in a plane crash going from San Francisco to Tokyo) {From here on uses the HORROR tag is used} I walk back to my house. I when to sleep {You should have saved me} I see Sayori with a rope burn around his neck {You should have saved all of us} then Yuri appeared with a stab wound on her chest then Natsuki but her neck was broke and her head hanged on her shoulder and last of all Monika her left side was glitched out about when I got surrounded i wolk up every one was gone everyone but Monika (tall as Yuri and as brown hair and emerald green eyes)
She said something but all I heard was {//console Monika restore} and then poof back to the way she looked before the reset "Now where was I. Now that I'm back I'm the President Again." She snaps her "In due time they with blame you for what happen to them" then she disappeared leaving me with my thought I get up and change into my school uniform and get going to school.