Chapter 10 Wake Who?

Damon's pov

Natalie had an accident. I was scared what would happen.
Just think what you can do!
I was walking in my room tensed bout Natalie.
Carter!
I shove my hands into my pockets to find my phone.. As soon as I found it. I dialed Carter's number.

"Yes Damon?"

"Carter! Track Natalie's phone."

"What happened? You sound worried. Is she okay?"

"Just as I say I'll tell everything later on."

"Yes. I'll call in 10 minutes."

"Fast." I hang the call. Waiting sucks!
My phone rang and it was a call from Carter.

"Where's she?"

"Her phone is moving continuously. I can't tell the exact location, but it's going towards City Hospital." Oh no.

"I'm leaving now.. Just keep me updated."

"Now tell me what happened.."

"Last night I heard her talking to her friends. They were angry bout that whole water thing and were scolding her for her back problem-"

"You felt guilty and took her to the hospital. Wait! You left her there and came back?"

"Yeah."

"Oh god. Damon! How can you be so careless?!" I knew he was angry for me being careless.

"Then why do you want to track her? Are you doubting her?"

"No no no! I called her to ask where she is. She was telling when I guess she had an accident."

"Damon!! If anything happens to her trust me my friend before her friends do anything to you, I'll do it. You're so dead. Just get going and check if she's okay or not!" He was shouting at me.

"Yeah I'm just starting the car."

"Yes. Wait the phone has stopped at one place. Just a second."

"Where's she?" I was worried.

"She's in the City Hospital."

"Yeah I'll be there." I put the phone on the passenger seat and drove as fast as I could skipping a few traffic lights.

As soon as I reached the hospital and I asked the receptionist for Natalie.

"Can I know a girl just came here. She had an accident!"

"Yeah.. But who are you to her?!"

"She's my.. My wife."  Why saying wife felt weird?

"Okay sir. But she's in the operation theatre and it's a request if you fill some papers."
I nodded.

"How much time will the doctors take?"

"Sir I can't say that. I'll get the papers."

Natalie's pov

"I don't fucking care. Just wake her up." It was a familiar voice.
Wake who?
I had my eyes closed but I woke up.

"Sir we can't do anything. Her body will take time to heal."

"You doctors have been saying this since 4 days. Understand 4 FUCKING DAYS. I don't care. Wake Natalie. At this moment." Now I can identify its Damon's voice.

4 days? I've been sleeping since 4 days.

At this thought my eyes shot open. But it took time to adjust to the bright light. Damon came up to me.
"Are you okay?"
I nodded.
I tried to sit but I couldn't. I looked down at my leg and thoughts came in my mind of that accident.