Episode 01

Kim Hyun Joong -as- Sean Spencer

Jung So Min -as- Riana Ferdinand

...............................................................................................................................

The cage was made of iron which was used to sell animals. It may be 3*3" in dimension. But today, it was not occupied by an animal. It was a human...a girl....an innocent girl who had to sacrifice herself because of money.

She was inside that cage, like a street dog who was caught and enclosed. Her legs were hurting and she couldn't raise her head. Her hands were handcuffed and couldn't move an inch. She has knelt down inside the cage.

So many people were there. They were shouting. In fact, it's not just shouting, they were bargaining...but it was not just a bargain...it was not bargain for goods and stuff...they were bargainings for her... for a young beautiful slave... And yes... it was nothing but an auction....

"One Million dollars" she heard someone shouted. They were pricing her without a shame. They were pricing a human, like traders.

"She is young and beautiful. She used to work so she can do anything for you. Not only your household work but anything you wish...Look at her properly...Is it only thousand dollars' worth?" she heard the sound of the auctioneer. Her heart was about burst with the fright. But she was silent... she didn't know how to escape from this... this must be the end of her life...

"Three Million dollars" another richest one's voice came through. Bargaining was not that much difficult if you have money and know the true value of the item you are going to purchase. And, it's really interesting to bargain to buy a beautiful girl as a slave...

"Ten Million dollars" A sudden voice came out. The traders' attention hurriedly transferred to the person who must be a billionaire.

The auction closed without a delay. The door of the cage was opened and two men who dressed completely in black took her out. But, they didn't remove her handcuffs.