Part 3: Good Morning!

Two year old Yongjoon stirred from his own sleep. The little boy got up from his lying position, looking lost. He rubbed his eyes and looked around his spacious room. When he noticed his parents were nowhere to be found, Yongjoon took the initiative to get out and head towards his parent's room.

"Appa?" Yongjoon called out when he reached the door. "Eomma?"

Yongjoon blinked. He couldn't get out! The door was open but he was still stuck inside. The baby barrier was keeping him safe inside. He struggled and tried to climb over the fence.

Dara who was sleeping inside their room with her husband beside her heard the ruckus and stirred. Dara groaned. She was tired from the schedule she had the other day so instead of getting up herself, she shook the person lying next to her.

"G." Dara whispered. "Yongjoon's awake."

Jiyong also stirred from his sleep, moving closer to Dara for a snuggle. He thought 'this is it, the blissful feeling of waking up with someone you love lying next to you'. Jiyong smiled in his sleep.

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong." Dara frowned, turning to face her husband.

"What?" Jiyong's eyes remain close. "He's your son too."

Dara stilled, her face devoid of any expression. She turned to their clock before facing Jiyong again. "Not until dawn. He's your son from 6 pm to 6 am."

Jiyong blinked. He craned his neck and saw the time. It was still 5:45 in the morning. Jiyong groaned while Dara could only laugh at her husband.

The couple made a deal after Yongjoon was born. Whenever the two of them are home, they will make sure to spend an equal amount of time with their son. Meaning, Jiyong will have to take care of Yongjoon from 6 pm up to 6 am and that may include bathing, feeding and playing with him.

"Arasso, arasso." Jiyong smiled before kissing Dara on her forehead.

"Fighting." Dara yawned before burying herself under the sheets once again.

Jiyong finally got up, revealing his pair of white shirt and dark blue pajamas. Jiyong could already hear their son's cry from where he was standing.

"Aigoo!" Jiyong picked up his son who was already reaching out towards him. "Why's our little Yongjoonie crying?"

Yongjoon sniffled while hugging his dad. The little boy snuggled closer until Jiyong could feel the tears dampening his shirt.

"Gwaenchanha." Jiyong patted the toddler's back, rubbing it. "Don't cry, Yongjoon-ah. Appa's here."

Jiyong began to cradle his son to stop him from crying. He swayed and even threw him up high and it seemed to work since Yongjoon began to giggle.

"That's a good boy." Jiyong kissed his son. "Big boys like us don't cry."

"Is that right?"

Jiyong turned and saw his wife standing and leaning against their bedroom door dressed in her night gown. Dara was smiling and it made Jiyong's heart skip a bit.

"Look! Eomma's awake now." Jiyong told his son.

Dara walked towards them and gave their son a kiss. "Good morning my love."

"Where's mine?" Jiyong smirked.

Dara gaped before laughing out loud. She held out her hand, asking her husband to hand Yongjoon over to her. Jiyong complied. He gave their son to his wife but not before stealing a kiss from her.

"I'll go and make us some breakfast." Jiyong ran when Dara tried to hit him.

"Aigoo." Dara went to follow Jiyong. "Youngjoon-ah, your appa's so shameless for stealing a kiss from your eomma."