Beautiful

A bright all encompassing light blinded me for a couple of seconds before my eyes could adjust, revealing a lake, surrounded by a lush, mysterious forest. It was night time there but fireflies and fairies (fairies? am I dreaming?) glow white and green and blue just above the water. It illuminated the lake tastefully and the sky was clear and I was taken aback by the sight of two large moons occupying just enough sky for it to take the breadth away from the soul. 

"What the hell is this place?" I was just so mesmerized by it's beauty.

"Hey! it looks like heaven." Jungkook chuckled.

"Okay, OK! But how did we reach this place from that woods?"

"Isn't this amazing. I was also very surprised to find such a mystery." Then he looked towards me, " Let's walk further inside."

"Hey, should we go? I mean we have no idea about this place."  I bite my nails in nervousness.

"Come on Y/N, I am with you. You don't have to be afraid." Jungkook assured me with his bunny smile. 

Jungkook's smile never failed me to agree and deep inside I did wanna go. He grabbed my hands and we walked a long distance and finally...

'Woaahh!!'  was only the word that escaped from our mouth. We were both busy investigating the whole thing and trying to process all in our small brain.

In front of us was a mesmerizing city, people were flying effortlessly. We had to tilt our head 90 degrees just to watch the end of the castle that was just in front of us.

 We had to tilt our head 90 degrees just to watch the end of the castle that was just in front of us

After few minutes of observation, "This is just so AMAZING!! Let's go inside that castle." Jungkook excitedly said and I immediately nodded. Nervousness was just outnumbered by my excitement. 

We went inside the castle but when we tried to climb up the ladder, just within a blink, we reached the top room. We both were stunned by the sudden action. 

Suddendly a voice came from no where, "Welcome Y/N, we were waiting for you for so long."

Jungkook and I was confused as well as frightened at the same time. "What--" I was about to say something but someone just entered the room from the ceiling? 

"wh-what's that?" we were dazed.

"Hello Y/N, I'm Jisoo" she came flying from the ceiling and was standing in front of us. She looked liked some kind of angel with that beautiful white gown. She looked very pretty.

"Wh-who are you and what's this place? And h-how did you know my name?" my heart was shivering. 

Then Jungkook just lifted me behind him, "How do you know her?Back off! I will not let you hurt her a bit..."

Sooo how was it??😊😊 Please vote if you liked it!😊