Chapter 1

It was just a typical day on Croxley street, children chasing eachother, and teenagers drinking.

But there was one girl... a strange girl who never left the house, and her name was Amber. Black hair, green eyes, short nose and a beautiful face.

Every morning, afternoon and evening she would go to her bedroom that was laid with pictures upon the wall, all of them of a boy... a very hot looking guy.

There were names across the wall; Daniel is love Daniel is life, and there Amber was, just a little girl at the end of her bed, eyes closed, hands firmly gripped together, kneeling down... And there she spoke the exact same words as she had always said, at every morning, every afternoon, and every night.

'Daniel is love Daniel is life'

Just at that moment, her mother walked in and noticed her doing it again. At this point, her mother, julian, was very worried.

She tried talking to her about it, she got someone else about it but this time she thought to herself that she should scare her out of it.

Julian shouted at Amber, "if I ever catch you doing that again, I'll... i'll take away your bed!"

"Anything for Daniel!" Amber barked back.

Julian's hand raised and struck down with a mighty crack against Amber's face and left a long red mark on the side of her cheek.

She started to cry once her mother left the room and a few moments later, she went to bed.