one

Hanbin woke up groggily at 6AM in the morning. He made sure that he was awake before the others come crashing in his room and see the increasing amount of petals he coughs out in his sleep. No one had to know.

Hanbin carefully scooped the copious pile from his sheets to the toilet. He's sure a couple fell, but he can clean them up later.

It started with coughing. The first time it happened, it baffled Hanbin as he covered his mouth and saw daffodils laying in his palm. The daffodils lasted for a week, then kept changing to various types of flowers like tulips, carnations and more.

After some research, Hanbin soon found out that he was suffering from the fictionalㅡwell not really anymoreㅡ hanahaki disease. Yes, that disease that determines when a person is a victim of unrequited love. Which is exactly Hanbin's case.

To say Hanbin is scared was an understatement. He was terrified. He had read that the only way to get rid of the disease was either to get surgery and forget all your memories with the person you adore, or that person returns your feelings.

Hanbin doesn't want to forget Bobby, the latter is far too precious and important to him. He wasn't just a one-sided love, he was also a colleague, a bestfriend, and a brother.

But Hanbin was also definitely sure that Bobby didn't feel the same way. The older kept on complaining on how Hanbin and his skinship was always annoying and humiliating.

Hanbin toned it down a little, still confusedㅡhurt tooㅡas to why Bobby lets the others hug him freely without complaints.

After completely cleaning the mess Hanbin made during the night, he went out to the kitchen.

He spotted Yunhyeong with an apron on, delicately placing plates on their dining table.

"Good morning, Bin. Sit down, I'm almost done with this." Yunhyeong greeted and smiled at him.

"Morning, hyung. What's for breakfast?"

"Egg fried rice."

"Okay and um.. where's Bobby-hyung?"

"Wow, you ask for him first thing in the morning, huh?"

"I'm pretty sure I asked you what was for breakfast first." Hanbin deadpanned, rolling his eyes.

"Oh.. Whatever, it's still the same. Anyways, he went out for a jog with Dong, they're probably gonna have breakfast while they're at it so it's just us five today."

"Oh.."

"He would wake me up first though.." Hanbin mumbles under his breath.

◞♡°

Later that day, Hanbin was sprawled out on bed, staring at the ceiling, absorbed in his thoughts.

That is, until an eye-smiling boy suddenly barged inside and threw himself at the younger.

"Ow, Bobby, what the fuck? Get off of me!" Bobby laughed on Hanbin's neck and started reaching down to tickle the latter on the sides.

"Bobby─ hyung! stop! please," Hanbin managed to say in between giggles.

Bobby had finally stopped and let the younger calm down.

"You asshole!"

"Let's cuddle to sleep, Binnie~"

"W-what?" Hanbin felt his face heat up; How embarrasing that he still got this flustered after being with Bobby for so long.

"Cuddles~"

"No, get out." Hanbin said in a stern voice, though his face was still red.

"Aw, is my Binnie shy? C'mon," Bobby cooed as he pulled the younger closer to him, placing soothing circles on Hanbin's waist.

Hanbin's head was under his chin and his arms were rested on his waist as their legs were tangled together.

Hanbin, for a moment, stopped worrying about the flowers. He just smiled, contented with himself in his hyung's arms.

For now, this was okay.