Chapter 2 : 📖..Muggle studies..📖

^Ara-belle's Outfit up top, Bottom Left^

third POV

The morning at Hogwarts was colder than usual for  the married couple.

Ara-Belle was in the lounge room of their small chambers, sitting in front of the fire, reading a book. Sheets of paper laid out in front of her, with notes pilled on top of each other. 

"Ara-belle?"a voice called out.

Turning around she stared at Severus "Good morning love. How did you sleep" she smiled at him before standing up and  walking over to him, giving him a peck on the lips before pulling away.

Severus smiled at her " I slept fine. Though the question is, how long have you been up for?"

she chuckled " Hmm..Only two hours. I was just going through my notes for class. I am just so nervous"

He smiled at her, pulling her into a hug "You will do fine Belle. I'm sure they will love you."

The two smiled "Well we should get dressed, have breakfast then go to class"

He nodded his head and followed her to the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry and Ron are running in the corridors, because they are late for Transfiguration class. 

In the class, a tabby cat is sitting on a desk. 

Harry and Ron rush in; Hermione rolls her eyes in annoyance because they're late for class, on the first day.

"Whew, we made it. Can you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late?" said Ron

A cat then jumps off the desk and transforms into Professor McGonagall. Needless to say the two boys are amazed.

"That was bloody brilliant" gasped Ron 

"Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch, that way one of you might be on time." announced McGonagall

"We got lost" claimed Harry

"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats." She turned around and stood back up the front of the class room.

Harry and Ron both found a seat behind Hermione "That's a great way to start the year" mumbled Harry. 

Ron nodded his head "Yeah. Mum wouldn't be pleased  if she found out"

The two smiled at each other before pulling their quills out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ara-Belle stood in the empty class room, breathing in and out to try calm her nerves. 

'I wonder what will happen in today's class' 

She jumped when she heard the doors slam open. Standing straighter, she placed a smile on her face and greeted her students, "Hello and good morning everyone, I'm Professor Evans. In this class we are studying the history, culture, and psychology of non-magical people. This class is to help young witches and wizards understand the difference between the way Muggles think and the way wizards think." 

The students nodded their head, while Fred and George both raised their hand.

"Yes.." she dragged out.