Chapter 16

hi guys, I'm calum hood from 5 seconds of summer and I play, well, haha calum hood. in this story I'm alcoholic with a huge ego. I don't know why people say I have such a huge ego, like I seriously
am not so, jerky. *nervous laugh* haha I don't know how to explain-

how you have a big ego?

shut up Emily, I do not

you kinda do

oh my god *voice crack*  I don't tho, I don't understand why you think that. like no, just no. shut up

don't tell me to shut up, I'm punk rock I do what I want, and I can make you say whatever I want. cause I'm also the author

no you ca- I LIKE SYRUP ON MY TOES

HAHA

Hey! that's not nice. *pout face and flushed cheeks*

aw don't pout. just introduce the story

*sigh* fine. anyway enjoy this fan fiction, it's one of my favorite. I can't believe it's at 12k reads like wow, just wow thank you. Prewarning this chapter has a lot of flashbacks so keep up! oh and comment, vote, add to your library's!

thank you!
byee!
-

Michelle pov

<*1 1/2 weeks before checked into rehab*>

"are you ready?" Luke asked. he was wearing his usual school uniform, a white button up with a red tie and some khakis along with our navy blue jacket, which was flung over his shoulder.

"if you loose the jacket you would look like sponge bob" I tease and he stuck his tongue out at me. I returned the favor when I heard mom call us down stairs.

"Luke! Michelle! hurry up!" she yelled.

"coming!" we yelled in unison. Luke ran off down stairs. I grabbed my Beatles backpack and swung it over my shoulder. I adjusted my red plaid uniform skirt and straightened up my white button up.

"Michelle!" my mom yelled from down stairs.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back. I pulled my navy blue jacket sleeves over my recent cuts on my arm. okay I'm ready.

I ran down stairs while pulling my hair into a Pont tail at the top of my head. once down stairs I saw Luke standing by the door waiting for me. as usual, my mom looks like a mess. she hasn't been well these past few months.... since dad had passed away.

it was a peaceful death. he just passed away in his sleep. the reason, there was no symptoms of anything wrong with him or anything, he just went to sleep and never woke up one day. it's been hard on all of us but mom is taking it worse.

I headed towards the door to meet Luke.

"bye mom, I love you" I said following him out the door.

"bye." she said bluntly before heading back towards her bedroom down the hall by the living room.

-

"move!" Allison Parker rammed me into the locker as she made her way to chemistry, the same class i was heading to. I heard her friends snicker as they all 'accidentally' bumped into me, knocking all my books unto the floor.

I've been being bullied for a while now. I don't mind actually, after a while you get used to it. the words don't hurt as bad and the pain becomes tolerable. anyways, it's not as bad and the wounds I have given myself.