Chapter 1: The Circle

Peary's POV:
I find myself in a dark room. I try to look around the room and luckily, I see many familiar faces. One of them was Fueng, a friend (not really, one sided I guess) of mine. To my right, I see Peem, oh fuck I hate him— not as much I hate Fueng though..
"What is this place?" A voice asked, I assumed that it was Maisie's.
"It's a dark room, you idiot! Like no shit," Mumi replied.
"Wow you don't have to be rude..," Maisie added.

Stephanie's POV:
I look down at my feet and I see a red circle around me.
"Guys, be careful, there is a red circle around us and I don't know what will happen if we step off it!" I shouted, making sure everybody in the room could hear my voice.
"Pfft, I'm pretty sure nothing is going to-" Ling Ling said.
"SHE JUST STEPPED OFF HER FUCKING CIRCLE!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Wee shouted.
"And she's dead,"Win added in his emotionless voice.

Gao's POV:
"So basically if we step off our circle, we die," I said.
"Well yeah.." Nian said, looking at his foot.

Nobody's POV:
Suddenly, a voice started to come from the speakers.
"Testing, testing, 123.. hello?"
Everybody looked up to the speakers.
"Alright, can everybody hear me?"
Everybody nodded.
"Perfect, alright so does anyone want to play a game?"
"What game?" Fueng shouted.
"I love games!" Maisie shouted right after.
"What do we get if we play this ahem game of yours?" Peary asked, suspiciously.
"Nice question, what you guys will get is what you guys will want" The voice said.
"Which is..?" Peary asked
"To escape from this damn room, and you can also choose 7 people to go with you too!"
"Huh?" Nian cut the voice off.
"JUST LET ME EXPLAIN GODDAMMIT- alright so you guys must choose to vote a person using a tablet, clicking their voting icon/ face will register as a vote. The 2 people with the most votes will have to fight to the death within the time limit. If it's a tie, then the remaining people will have to vote for one person to be killed. Also check your pockets for a pocket knife because I gave everyone here a pocket knife in their pockets, and if you kill somebody you are allowed to take their pocket knife. Good luck, the first voting ceremony will start in about 10 minutes!"

Alice's POV:
"What the fuck?!" I accidentally shouted out loud. This attracted many of the people's attention... oh no... they're probably going to vote me off..

Fueng's POV:
I turned to Peary
"Alliance?" I asked her. She seemed to be daydreaming so I'm not sure if she heard me.
"I'll take that as a yes..? I guess?" I said. She turned to me.
"Huh- what- ok whatever," she said.

Here's the picture of the room btw