Quick, But Very Important, Author's Note

Okay so, let me address something before it even gets started, okay?

   I am in no way romanticizing all the mental illnesses used in this story. 

   Mental illnesses are a very bad thing and are not a light subject at all. This is coming from someone who deals with anxiety and other crap like that almost daily. I do not mean to offend anyone, but if I do, feel free to private message me, unfollow me, comment, anything that will get your rage across.

   If you feel that one of the mental illnesses are not being depicted correctly, feel free to let me now. This story is meant for entertainment purposes while also addressing things like the bonds of very different people. I have done my research on the illnesses (it was actually very interesting), so I am trying to make the illnesses in the story seem almost relate-able, I guess?

   Because I know that a lot of teens nowadays are suffering from insomnia, personality disorders, crazy stressful things like that and, while entertaining you (hopefully) with a bunch of twisted and sarcastic humor, I want to make this feel almost scary accurate.

   The truth is, these amazing characters created by Rick Riordan that are in this story, they aren't actually all that crazy. They are about as normal as you and me, with a few kinks in their personalities, and that's perfectly okay. They act like normal people, because, well, everyone's a bit crazy, right? They just weren't afraid to admit it and even tease about each other's flaws in a friendly way.

   I plan on going deeper into their illnesses, to reveal little things about these people that they don't really like to share. Even if they aren't my characters, I will treat them as my own. Which means I will pull them and prod them emotionally until the dam breaks and everything floods out in a massive attack of over-whelming emotions.

   Some of the characters now might seem a bit OOC, but I promise you, it will get deeper and closer to their actual personalities, the way Rick created them.

   So if you'll just hear me out, I promise to try my best to depict these illnesses in a way that is relatable to everyone, not just a couple people. We're all a bit crazy, so let's just be ourselves as this story continues, deal?

   Until next time!!!

      ~awkwardnarturtle