𝐢.

jaebum and fenty lim/im

it was a cool and chilly day in seoul, south korea. the leaves were falling down to the floor and the wind carried them throughout the sidewalk.

the sound of birds chirping through the alarm system woke fenty up. she wore a half smile and a half frown knowing that her day is going to begin soon.

fenty let a small huff escape her lips as she sat up on the bed and placed her slippers on.

in fenty's eyes, being a full time boss at a business that she owned and being a wife was stressful.

fenty owned four businesses in two different states, and two different countries.

her business known as 'fenty beauty' is located in: los angeles, california, miami, florida, her hometown saint michael, barbados, and the new building she recently opened up in seoul, south korea.

the day she announced she'd be moving from the barbados to south korea, her parents were a bit devastated but understanding. they knew that once she'd marry her husband, everything would change.

once fenty was done with her shower, she dragged herself to her walk-in closet, where she pondered about the best outfit choice for the day.

she found a nice black dress that fit her body well, and a nice red trench coat that went along with the dress and her heels.

she managed to have time to apply makeup on her face and jog downstairs to the kitchen.

"please tell me you found someone to cover for you tonight?" her husband spoke.

"good morning to you too." she scoffed at him, placing her purse on the counter.

"and thank you for the breakfast." she added, sitting down next to him.

"did you find someone?" he looked at her.

"yes jaebeom. i found someone to cover me tonight." she rolled her eyes at him, looking at her food.

"sorry." he quickly apologized.

"i just want tonight to be perfect." he added with a small sigh.

ever since jaebum found out that the comeback date for his group was coming soon, he knew that he wouldn't be able to spend time with fenty.

with got7's comeback and them being added to the kcon thailand lineup, he wanted to spend as much time with fenty tonight before he became a busy man again.

"i was thinking that since you'll be home all day, can you drop me off at work?" fenty spoke as she placed her empty plate in the dishwasher.

"that would require for me to pick you up as well." he gave her his signature look.

"you can use my car, and then we'll use your car to go out tonight." she batted her eyelashes as she looked at him.

"fine, but only because i get to waste your gas." he sighed, getting up from the chair.

"thank you." she placed a kiss on his cheek.

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

"have a good day babe!" jaebeom shouted from the window as he waved fenty off.

she gave him a small smile before she entered the building, "good morning mrs.lim." her receptionist britney spoke, giving her a big smile.

"good morning britney." she returned the smile as she walked inside the elevator and into the office.

as usual, fenty had meetings, met up with her designer crew and the product crew to create new products or to launch a new product.

4:55 came quickly, and jaebeom was outside of the building waiting for fenty.

"i hate when you come early." she scoffed, getting inside the car.

"it's better than forgetting about you." he rolled his eyes as he began to drive to their condo.

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

jaebeom had fenty blindfolded as he helped her walk through the pathway, "i don't understand why i'm being blindfolded, it's not our anniversary or anything." she huffed, walking slowly.

"this is why i can't do anything nice with you." he sighed, shaking his head.

"you may remove the blindfold." fenty wasted no time as she took the blindfold off and threw it to the ground.

she looked at the sight in front of her and she couldn't help but stare in awe.

there was a round medium sized white table in the middle of her favorite restaurant in seoul. there were two plates already set up with a bottle of her favorite wine, terzolo istria teran. red rose pallets were decorated around the plates and eating utensils. the room was dimly lit, while d'angelo's lady played in the background.

"it's like you want me to cry tonight huh?" she chuckled, looking at him.

"just wanted to make tonight perfect." he smiled, taking her hand and sat her down across from him.

the two finished their romantic dinner and took a stroll at the park before they decided to go back home.

"so your comeback really is tomorrow huh?" she looked at him.

"unfortunately." he sighed, looking at the stars in the sky.

"i honestly thought that after the tour, i'd have more time to spend with you but i guess not." he added, placing his hands in his pockets.

"babe, this is your life and your career. you can't halt everything because you want to spend more time with me." she chuckled, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"i'll be fine, you know i will. i'll have my business here, and everything takes place here anyways." he turned his eyes towards fenty as a small smile appeared on his face.

"am i overreacting again?" he sighed.

"big time." she nodded her head, with a chuckle.