Crossroad

The end of something horrible
And the beginning of something
Beautiful...
-Y/n
∴━━━✿━━━∴

|Y/n pov|
"Markus,where are you taking me?"I asked as Markus pulls along the path of tombstones.
"To meet Carol."Markus said with a saddened tone as he came to a stop.
When I stepped from behind him I saw a new tombstone with the name Carol.I smiled sadly and placed the roses on the floor in front of Carol's resting place.
"Uh...H-hello i'm Y-Y/n.A good friend of Markus....I...I hope your watching over us as we near our final battle for peace...Though I wish theres were more humans like you and the twins..So please continue to watch over us with RA9."I said with a smile as Markus Pat's my shoulder.
"Are you sure he-"

"Yeah he did.Come let's get going before anyone sees us."

"Alright."As we walked off from Carol's resting place,a human was walking our way.He looked surprised upon seeing markus but said nothing.
"Who was that?"

"The bastard that's responsible for Carol's death and getting me shot."

"Hmm..."

✿✿✿

We finally got back to Jericho and at first i didn't notice Jasdevi but I soon realized he was here when I stopped.
"What are you going here?"

"Well I had to bring you a present."He stepped to the side to show Conan interacting with Simon.I grabbed Jasdevi by his ear and pulled him off to the side.
"Are you insane!?"

"No,well...Maybe but he's on our side...He quit his dream job for you,for this cause.Conan wants nothing more then to help,so he can love you without being shamed for it."Jasdevi said kissing my forehead and nudging me towards Conan.
I rolled my eyes and walked over to Simon and Conan.
"Conan."

"Y/n!"He jumps up and hugs me tightly so if I were going to disappear from his sight,so I hugged him back with the same feeling.
"You didn't tell me Jericho was this cozy."

"We made it comfortable....I see you met Simon."

"Yeah,I also met the Traci's,the guy with the pigeon,Kara and Alice,then last the angry brunette named North.She kinda slapped me."

"She WHAT!"I yelled and snapped my head of to north with the deadliest glare I've ever had.
"It's fine Y/-"

"No it's not.Oi north!"I yelled pulling Conan along with me to the female android.
"You see this face!?"I said pointing at Conan.
"You ever hit him again,I'll make it my business to fuck you up!GOT IT!?"I said grabbing her shirt.
"Uhh...Okay Y/n,relax and let her go."Conan said gently removing my hand from the cocky female.
"Tsk.She's just mad that Markus loves Simon and not her."I huffed as she walked away.
"I gonna say I like this side of you~"

"S-shut up.I want you to meet hang put with Simon for a bit while I go find Markus."

"Okay,W-wait!"His arm latches around my waist and he leans down and.....

He pulls back just to wink at me.
"Uhh...."

"I know it's hard to choose between the two of us but...I'll always love you.I won't hold you anymore."Conan said letting go of my waist.
Geez...
I smiled and ran off to find Markus as quickly as possible.

In the main control room that's where I found him talking to north.
"I'll hold on to this but I'm sure we won't need to use-"

"Use what?"I asked causing Markus and North to look at me.North quickly leave the control room shortly after.
"What is that?"

"It's a bomb..."

"What the fuck!We're trying to live peacefully with humans not blow them up!Ugh,we have to do something about her crazy."

"Agreed."I sighed and sat on the table nearby causing my legs to dangle just a bit.
"So what now?We wait till tomorrow?"

"In a sense yes but....I'm not sure,I fear that we're not ready just yet."

"We'er more-"

"Markus your coming with me!"Hanks voice came out loud yet calmly.I turned around quickly and Markus pulled me behind him.

I listened as Markus slowly convinced Hank to join.
"Hank...Please join us,become free."I add in and watched his reaction.Hank's eyes widened and he looks around.
"Their going to attack Jericho!"

"What!?"The three of us quickly ran out of the control room and into Chaos.
"You guy hurry and find the only two humans here and get them to safety!I'll have to destroy Jericho."We nod and run off quickly.
"CONAN!JASDEVI!"I yelled running with Hank behind me.

|Conan pov|
I held Lucy on my back as we ran to find a safe escape but we ran into a problem.
"Put the android down!"

"Bite me bitch!"I yelled back as they aimed guns at Jasdevi,Lucy and i.They looked at me and prepared to shoot and when u heard gunfire I thought forsure we were hit and closed my eyes but....
"We got here on time I see~"

"Yes you did and why is Hank here?"

"He's one of us now.Markus is on his way now."Y/n said putting the gun away.Soon after Simon,josh,and north joined us in waiting for Markus.
"Why are the humans still here?"

"Because we want to help north!We nearly got shot trying to help,I would like a thank you and a apology for the slap."I said nicely but she scoffed at me then gasped when seeing Markus running.
"Hurry!"He yelled while being shot at but as we take off,North was shot and first everyone looked like they wanted to help but...
"There's nothing we can do,Markus is the our top priority!Now Jump!"

"I wasn't planning on helping!"I yelled  while jumping after Y/n.

✿✿✿

An hour went by like it was nothing as we all sat hopelessly in a destroyed church.The wind blew gently which caused me to shiver...
"Are you cold?"

"Just a bit but it's not too serious."Y/n moves closer to me then wraps his arms around me and suddenly grew warm.
"I'm just changing my temperature to help you warm up."

"Geez stop being so damn cute."I said a heart burns my cheeks.
"Guys...Lucy...I couldn't repair her in time."

"No way...She..."

"Yes,Lucy is with RA9 now."I could tell the mood shifted when everyone heard Jasdevi's announcement.Y/n gripped my side.
"She's in a better place and watching over us."

"Just like you're mom and Carol...They're watching over us all and hoping we all get to make the world better for both humans and androids."I smiled while rubbing circles on his back.
"CONAN!Y/N!JASDEVI!"The three of us jumped to see Connor running towards us with a worry stricken face.
"Connor?"Y/n said standing to receive the hug of my worried brother.
"I'm so glad to you guy are alright!Hank sent me a text say that Jericho was blown up with this address.I panicked and got here as quickly as possible!"Connor said pulling himself from Y/n.

Connor demanded that I explained why I was here and the things I said before.
"It was to get you to leave so I could see Y/n again...But at the same time it's what I've always wanted to say to you because it's true."

"......"

"What happened?"We both looked at Y/n and shook our heads.
I don't want Y/n in this right now,he has more pressing matters at hand and that's to help Markus.
"Connor not right now."

"Then when?"

"Not now or ever.Our relationship as brothers don't need this added strain right.Because I'm that point where I say fuck it and pretend you didn't hit on my ex-fiance the night of the second murder at the eden club."

"What...?"Connor asked in surprise and I shrugged my shoulders and looked away from him.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

LMH👬