Prologue

"The meaning of life, that question might be the greatest question humanity has faced. Many will tell you it is to reach a higher being. Many will say it's to work for a wonderful afterlife. Hell, some even tell you it's to work. That's mostly my employer anyway. But honestly, the real meaning of life is to give it a meaning; or to pave a path all your own. Now, I'm not saying that has to be your purpose because maybe you are religious. Maybe you don't care, I know I sure didn't. And I know it's sappy to say that it's "to find the meaning". But I think that's the beauty of the statement. If you find yourself to see the glass half-full maybe you see a new frontier to explore and live the experience to the fullest. Maybe if you are the more half-empty, fatalistic type of person. Maybe you see a pointless purpose searching for something invisible in an endless goose chase for your whole life. But if you're more like me. You don't see a glass anymore, because you've already gone ahead and started on the journey. It doesn't need to be happy, it doesn't need to be sad. Hell, what do I care what my journey is about? I'm just going for the ride."

"Why are you talking to yourself?"