Introduction

This book involves mature content.

Mystix Oak is a fantasy-based story about a young woman attempting to find herself and rise above her family's secrets. Centuries ago vampires, werewolves, or other creatures were equal to mundanes. They could reside within their kingdoms and do as they pleased. A misunderstanding occurred and suddenly it was creatures versus humans. No one was equal anymore. Creatures went into hiding turning into myths as humans remained in the safety of their walls. As time went on the appearance of creatures evolved and adapted.
Unfortunately for humans, creatures were not extinct but in hiding, or easily blending amongst the humans. With the help of witchcraft, many creatures reside in clandestine forests, only accessible by those who are not one hundred percent human.

Regrettably, two creatures could not set aside their differences to maintain peace within the hidden forest. The vampires and werewolves hated each other. The smell of death stung the werewolves' noses. The werewolves were too careless according to the vampires. The competition for food only made matters worse. Of course, a war broke out between the two creatures. The history between the groups was too grim to live in peace. Allison Shayde quickly learns how her parents are at the center of it all. With no memory of her past, she was raised in the mundane kingdom of Vencedor by a couple who had adopted her, or so she had thought...

Enjoy.