ch.3

The door bell jingled, which brought y/n attention from cleaning tables to the door

It was him along with his friends, eight other friends to be exact.
Y/n speed walked behind the counter and welcomed them.

"Your total is 24.30"
She saw a few of his friends gently push the only familiar face she knew forward, to signal him to pay.

He paid for the nine drinks and y/n thanked him, then went straight into making the group's drinks.

The group sat down at a large table and the barista silently listened to their conversation.

"This place is nice, I see why you come here a lot Chan", the blonde hair with freckles boy said.
"I'm sure he only came for the coffee", Minho said rolling his eyes.

The female barista made a mental note of the familiar looking boy's name.
'Chan, his name is Chan.'

The group of boys gave a small laugh at the comments and continued to talk about random subjects.

"Your drinks are ready"

The barista cleaned up her slight mess she made as Chan and Jeongin walked over to grab the drinks.

"Would you like a cup holder?", y/n asked ready to hand them one.

"Sure", Chan replied.

She swiftly placed eight drinks into the cup holder, each holding four. Jeongin grabbed the remaining one and walked back to the table.

"Thanks y/n", Chan beamed a smile at the female barista.

"No problem", y/n's lips curl into a smile.