Chapter 5

We had figured out a plan and during seventh period math, it was all I could think about. As soon as the bell rings, the four of us will meet up outside the woodshop classroom (Violet's last class) and follow her outside of the school. When no one's looking, Taylor will run up to her, grab her and they'll teleport to the back of the school. Taylor will keep her tere untill- BRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!! "Let's hope this plan of yours works." Nich said to me as we headed towards the woodshop class room. When I saw a flash of purple rush past me, I just about killed Nich. "That's her!!!!" "That's great and everything but, Where's Aimee and Taylor?!?" he yelled back. "Right here." a voice said. We turned around and were relived to find the two standing behind us. "Okay, well if we're done chitchating, I'd like to find why there's a shodow demon at our school." I said impatiently

                                                                             * * *

We were still waiting for the right moment for Taylor to teleport. "Wait for it, wait for it." I insisted. Aimee finally cut me off 2 minutes later. "Will you just give it up, Sam?" she hissed. "It's not gonna-" "Now Taylor!" I whispered. FWOOSH! Nich, Aimee and I were running to the back of the school as fast as we could (which wasn't very fast). "Gotcha!" Nich panted when we got there. He was probably the worst runner out of all of us. "Fine, you got me. What do you want?" she said, sounding annoyed. "Answers." Aimee replied. I grabed her throat and lifted her up. "Let me go!" she said in a voice that sounded like she was going to kill someone in the next five seconds. "Why are you here?" I asked, more pissed off than before. She just smirked. Dark clouds rolled in as a clap of thunder and a flash of lightning hit the surrounding area. I tightened my grip on her throat so that she could barely breath "Maybe you didn't hear me. WHY ARE YOU HERE?" I yelled in her ear. She coughed and gasped. "There are plans." she sputtered. "Plans for what?" Nich chimed in. "To destroy this world and send it in to an age of darkness. And there's nothing that you fools can do to stop it!" PWIFF. She vapourized. "Dammit!" Aimee yelled. We heared a voice come the bushes next to us. "That was the most badass thing I've ever seen." We all turned to see Taylor's brother, Tyler, standing there wide-eyed and amazed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm not gonna be able to upload chapter six untill monday but untill then...

Remember to Comment, Vote and Fly to Pigfarts with Draco and Rumbleroar!