Part 12

Hey guys! Thanks so much for 1k+ reads! I never thought this story would go further than that! //

Logan POV

I had heard crashes. As I ran to investigate, there was a sinking feeling in my stomach. Had something horrible happened?

My emotion was sadly right, for I saw Patton hurrying to Roman's room, carrying said trait in his arms. Roman had blood sliding out from a wound on his arm. What was that about?

I ask too many questions, expecting answers. Perhaps I should change that, but not in the moment.

"Patton!" I called, starting the clumsy fellow.

"Y-yes?" He answered shakily. "What ever is going on?" I pushed sternly.

My companion looked down with pools of tears forming at his eyes. "It was horrible.. Dee came back, but Roman battled against him.. and.. defeated him. Yet, in the process, also got hurt."

My eyes shone with understanding. If Depression was there...

"Where is Virgil?" Was the first question that came to mind. Patton set down Roman onto the bed. "I'm not sure."

There was no time as my feet dragged me towards the dark trait's room. Flinging the door open, I stood before blood on the floor. Annoying as it'll be, I'll have to clean it out of the carpet later. However, there was more important matters at hand.

After a minute of searching, my quest complete when I came upon a passed out Virgil on the floor next to the dresser. A strange place to be, yes, but nonetheless not unpredictable for him. I captured him in my arms and began downstairs into the living space.

As if it were simply a casual day, I laid him down onto the couch and went to warm up some water and a rag.

"How's my dark son looking?" Patton questioned whilst walking in.

I shrugged. "He seems okay now, but I'm taking extra precautions to be sure that he will be satisfactory." I motioned at the microwave. "I am heating up some things. Perhaps I should create some for Roman as well."

Patton nodded. "Alright." He turned tail and ran up the stairs with the first aid kit in his hands to tend to the prince.

I smiled. The bubbly trait was pretty nice.

I then turned my attention to my friend.

---------
Sorry this is short, but I just wanted to get a new chapter in after not having another one for almost a month. Bye!