Part 3

Disclaimer :i do not own Naruto

Me and Naruto went through the villiage,I saw a group of screaming girls.Naruto stopped and said "Oh,im guessing Sasuke is over there"he said and then continued "annnddd Sakura"

"You like her dont you?"I said

"No no no,i don't"he said as he blushed.Then he changed the subject by saying "Oh look,sasuke is coming over!"

A boy scurried out the crowd of screaming fangirls.He had raven black hair and dark onyx eyes,I could see why he had many fan girls. "Hiya Sasuke!"Naruto said.

"Shut up! Baka" sasuke said.

Great he seemed perfect until he opened his mouth but hes still not as sarcastic as me i thought as i smiled and laughed to myself.

"Whats wrong with her?" he asked Naruto.

Naruto replied "no idea" and there stood me evil laughing all the way through

Suddenly my heart started to pound,what was this? I looked up to find sasuke staring straight into my eyes.I blushed ever so slightly and said "What are you staring at?" in an obnoxious tone.

"What am i staring at? I think you mean what are you staring at?" he said staring at me and then he continued "and whats with the evil laugh?"

"I wasnt and nothing!"i said.

Then he sighed and said "whats your name?" Naruto joined him and said "Yeah you never told me your name!"

"Well my names Holly" i said and then i huffed. "I just came in here to find the hokage,can you just tell me where he is

?"

**Sasuke's point of view**

I have never met someone like her,she didnt seem to have an intrest in me at all.

I stared at her while she was talking naruto about the hokage because she didnt seem aware of them.She had the most beautiful pure green eyes and straight dark brown hair,there was hardly any girls like her.

I had been staring at her for a long time but she finally caught my eyes and i blushed.

**Holly's POV**

He was staring at me throughout my conversation with Naruto.What was he doing? I only just met him,the nerve.

Sasuke pointed the way to the hokage and i followed the path along.I saw a shadow following me,who could it possibly be?