6. Unofficial

JENNIE POV♥

I was shocked and annoyed with the news about me dating Lisa published everywhere on social media, it really bothering me, afraid that my father would be mad at me 'cause our company name involved in this, never in my mind thought that I would be involved in a relationship with an idol, I'm a private person, I don't like being friends with strangers, since I was young i only hangout with Jisoo unnie and her friend, I know I'm a boring person y'all. Kekeke~~

And the heck!! Ring ~~ ring~~

It was my father called me, as I said, he must have known about this mess, he never called me if it was not important or about the company, most of the time my mom did it.

I breath in before picking up the call, I'm a bit nervous, my father never gets mad at me actually, but if it relates to work he is an authoritative and professional person.

"Hello appa~"

"Morning my sweetheart, how are you doing?"

"Umm.. I'm good Appa, how about you and mom?"

"We are good as well, but this morning was a bit shocked. What is it sweetheart? I'm sure you know what I'm asking for"

"I know Appa, I'm sorry about that"

"Is it true? The news? About you dating her?" Appa asked

I frozen for a seconds. I don't know what to answer, obviously he has seen the photos. Our photos when Lisa takes me out of the building yesterday and some photos when she was in the my company building. It is possible if my employees gave the photo to the media? I just wonder where they got all the photos, it was inside the building tho

"We are not dating Appa, it's just that mmm..." I paused. Thinking of what excuse I should make to explain it to my father

"Well sweetheart, it's okay, you are an adult and your mom so happy about that, knowing that you are dating that girl, you know she is a fan, she buy a lot of moonshoot products last week which is actually not suitable for her age hahaha" Appa said laughed. And I got shocked with my eyes and mouth open widely.

Wtf!! I thought he will mad. Ohh damn God. even my mother?? Hell yeah, I chuckles and shook my head in disbelief.

After done taking shower, I still felt a little headache. So I told Nancy that I won't come to work today. Besides of being sick, the news about me and Lisa bothering me a bit. I'm sure there will be some reporters at my company waiting for me , so I thought that I better staying at home today.

And talking about our news today on social media. Actually I'm not angry with Lisa, I'm sure she also doesn't know this will happens because this caused her a lot of problems for her career. Also basically she has taken care of me when I was sick yesterday.

I sat on the couch in my room watching netlix the whole day and then I heard a sound of the door opened. I instantly turned my head to look over it. And I saw Unnie and Lisa walked in.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop that nonsense unnie"

I was annoyed. Jisoo Unnie is really!! If only I'm older than her I think I already hit her head hard use this TV remote on my hands. She keep teasing and pushing me date Lisa. And same as Lisa, I know she's trying hard to hold her laugh, I know she's enjoyed seeing unnie teasing me like this. That's why she coming here with her. This two crackhead is annoying.

"So how about you Lisa, you will be okay right? I hope your career will be fine. I always afraid that we get caught too, actually not me but Rose. Sometimes I'm tired, I can't even hold her hand when we walked together but being a singer is her dream, she has done many things for it, I'm just a complement for her. I am afraid I'm the one would destroyed her career, so I try to throw away all my selfishness for her" Jisoo unnie said seriously and I never know this unnie can be serious too sometimes kekeke~