Prologue

"I swear it was right here. I mean, why would they have left me behind?" I was so confused and I had no idea where I would go. Then it hit me. These boys probably could not cook and went to Nandos to get the food for my feast. I guess I will stay till they come back, I thought.

"Hey there, sweet thang," I turned and saw a guy wink at me.

"Umm excuse me, but my name is not 'sweet thang', it's Kylie," I said in a 'duh' tone, putting a hand on my hip.

He started to move closer to me, licking his lips.

"Why are you licking your lips? Are your lips chapped? Do you want some chap stick or something?" I asked very confused as to why he would do that. If his lips were chapped, licking them actually makes it worse, like, everyone knows that.

Next thing I know he is pushing me against a wall and trying to kiss me. I was terrified and tried to scream but he put his hand on my mouth and shushed me. I'm going to die, I thought, this is it.

I looked to the opening of the alleyway and then I saw them: five boys, all walking like Rhianna, were coming to save me. They eventually saved me, but it took all of them to pry the man off of me.

"I'm glad you came," I said to the bald one.

"Glad we could save you from that war zone," he said. Then, he and the rest of the boys turned and got into a van that was waiting for them. I just had to know who my saviors were, so I followed them into the van.

I looked around at all their man-boy faces, then I asked, "Who are you?"

"We're The Wanted."

"Oh, thank you! Thank you! I was about to lose my mind and possibly my life," I ran to the bald guy and threw my arms around him.

"Hurry, into the van! We must continue chasing The Sun," he ushered me into the van and shut the door after me. I looked around and saw the rest of the boys -or were they men?- were already seated and ready to go.

"You know if you touch the sun you'll die, right?" How could they be so stupid? And where is their rocket ship, how else are they going to get there?

"We aren't going to touch him, we're going to shot him from a distance. Then, when he's already dead, we will take his body and throw it into ocean." Baldy gazed off as he said this, as if thinking of all the glory.

"And when we finally complete our task, we will stay gold forever," I turned to he man - boy?- who spoke. He looked just like meanie butt, yet he did not nearly as easy to enslave. I turned back to Baldy. He looked at me questioningly, as if to ask if I was in.

"Let's do this."

******************

For months we traveled around looking for The Sun. We searched high and low in every city we came across. Many times we spotted him, but weren't fast enough with our gun to catch him.

Then, we got him. One day as we were sitting on the curb in god knows where eating oatmeal, Look-Alike saw The Sun. He was coming out of an ice cream shoppe and we immediately dropped our oatmeal and grabbed our weapons.

"F- freeze," I stammered, still trying to get my gun under control in my hands. He froze. He looked around to see if he could escape, but it was six against one and his chances were low.

Baldy aimed, and shot. It hit The Sun right in the center of his back. I jumped for joy! I couldn't believe that finally after months of searching we had killed The Sun.

"Thank goodness that's over," Look-Alike sighed. "Now to the river."

We tossed The Sun in the river at sunset. I looked at the guys expecting them to be shiny now.

"Why aren't you glowing?" I was confused. They said they would be 'gold forever' if they were to kill The Sun. They had succeeded and now no glowing or color changes were happening.

"You actually thought we were going to be the color gold?" Baldy said between fits of laughter. I saw all of the guys snickering.

"You - you said that..." I trailed off. They had lied to me, just like the One Direction boys had. I couldn't believe it. "I'm leaving," I announced. " I hope I never see you again!" I shouted and stormed off, never to see them again.

*AUTHORS NOTE* Heyyyy I've returned with the squeal to TT1DFF... I'm going to actually try and update this... SHOCKER THERE! like every person on this god forsaken website says that, yet they disappear for months (and sometimes even years.. I've been waiting almost 3 years for this one book and it makes me so sadddd) but seriously I WILL TRY MY HARDEST. It is my junior year in high school after all and that's the toughest year and stuff... but anywhoooo thanks for reading! OH and there's a picture of Look-Alike on the sideeee

MWAH BYEE

PS yes I'm 16 and I write crappy fanfiction.. I also make cool bracelets thoughhh which makes me fab*Hair flip* WElpp BYEE