I want to see your skin

...
"Zack?"
...
"What is it?" he replied annoyed.
"Does... does your skin hurts?" she asked quietly.
"Nah. Not anymore. Why are you askin'?"

... "Can I ask you how you got these wounds?"

"If you expect a exciting story now - You're wrong. A man has set me on fire. And the woman that gave birth to me had put me bandages on. Then she sold me to some creeps. That's all."

... "I see."

Rachel was really curious about Zack his past. She wanted to know him better. They arrived at the next floor and when the door from the elevator opened, Rachel took Zack's hand before he could leave the elevator.
"Zack. I want to know more about you. Tell me more."
"Huh?! Stop sayin' creepy things like that! Damn! My life is boring as hell I don't have anything I could tell you - and even if I had some storys I wouldn't even tell you."
Zack looked into the dead eyes that Rachel gave to him. They also appeared almost sad about the thing that Zack just told her.
"I- I mean. Well. Okay I would tell you - I will kill you anyway."
Rachel let his hand go without saying anything. She walked forwards, as a sign, that she wants to continue trying to escape from the building.

They walked through all the floors but they couldn't find anything. Zack was walking in front of her. And floor, after floor he finally saw a door. "Yo. There's another door we haven't checked, right in front of us!" he yelled. Then he heard a sound that someone fell on the floor behind him. He turned himself to Rachel.
"R- Ray?!"
Rachel was lying on the ground. Making no signs.
Zack held his hand on her forehead. "Damn, her forehead is hot as fuck! Is this a fever?"
He took her to a room where he knew that they are safe. There was a bed in this room and he layed her on the bed so that she could rest. He sat next to the bed so he could see Rachel all the time. Zack felt asleep.

Rachel POV

What happened to me? I opened my eyes and saw a room me and Zack were before. To my right, there was a sleeping Zack sitting next to me. This could be my chance to open the bandages and see his skin. He would be very mad if he sees me. I took his hand and carefully opened a bit of his bandage. I could see his burned skin and I don't know why but I wanted to see more of his skin. I sat in front of him trying to hold myself up because I was feeling dizzy. I looked into his face and slowly opened the bandages on his face until-

"What the actual fuck are ya' doin' Ray?" Zack said surprised when he opened his eyes and took my hand away from his face.

"Ah. Sorry. I wanted to see your skin."

Zack POV

Ray is sitting in front of me with a very curious face. Why does she want to see my skin so badly?
I was still holding her soft hand because I wanted her hand to go away from my face. I kind of feel embarrassed. My skin's so ugly compared to hers. Her skin is without scars and she looks so innocent. Would be very exciting to know how her face feels. Is it as smooth like her hand or--

What. The. Fuck. Am. I. Thinking.
I let go of her hand and looked into her dead eyes.
"Ray gimme' a smile."
"What?"
"Just a simple smile. I know you're bad at it. Just do it. If I like your smile I'll let you take the bandages on my face away."
"Really?!" she asked happily and smiled.

"WOAH- R-Ray what was this look on your face right now?"
"Huh?"
"That smile wasn't even that bad." ... "Fine. You can take my bandages off. BUT just on my face. Be careful."
Bet she didn't even noticed that she smiled like a lil' angel while sayin' "really".

While she took my bandages off she looked like a curious child that is just experiencing some exciting things. Like uh. What exactly can experience a child? Never had a good experience as a child.
"Zack."
Did she has a good childhood? I wonder.
"Zack?"
When I think 'bout it. I never felt so near to a person until I met Ray. She wants to know about me and she cares 'bout me, right? Or wait, she just cares 'bout me because we made an oath. Nevermi-
"Zack???"
"What is it?! Lemme think about something! Damn!" I yelled at her.
I didn't even realize that my whole face is off from the bandages. She could see my true face.
"So. Are you finished? Is this what you wanted?"
... "I can also finally see your lips, Zack."
What is she talkin' about? My lips? Well, they were always covered. But why is the first thing she looks on my lips? Hah, Ray don't lemme kill ya' just yet. You make my crazy. 'Kay I will put my bandages back on-

She suddenly touched my lips. "R- Ray- what the fuck? Stop it!"
"Am I not allowed to?"
"Of course you're not allowed to- what are ya' thinkin' ?!"

What the fuck is this feeling I'm having right now? Never felt another feeling except the desire to kill someone. Ah yes. That is a good feeling. Ray stood up.
"Okay- now you're finish-"
She sat on my thigh and put her two hands on my cheeks.
"HUUUUH- R-Ray?!"

I don't want to think 'bout that but damn Ray y-you... I thought until I started talking
"Ray you know that I'm a grown adult man, right?" I said with a smirk on my face.
Hah. Now she'll be embarrassed and turn away.

"I know. And I'm a grown adult woman."

Rachel POV

Huh? Even if it's hard to see Zack's face through the burned skin I can see that he gets red and embarrassed. He pushed me on the ground so that he was above of me.
"So Ray you're not scared? See what you've done with me. You want me to rape you or what, lil' girl?"
Without thinking about his words I answered
"Wouldn't mind experiencing this if it's with you. And I don't think it's called 'rape' if I allow it right?"
"..." no answer from Zack.

He took my arms and put them away so that I couldn't move them. He came closer to me and bit into my neck. I kind of enjoyed it. Feeling his lips on my skin. He gave me no chance to move my arms.
Zack moved his face to mine and started kissing me first- softly and then he got rougher. It went from a soft kiss to a french kiss giving me no break to breathe. "Za-Zack" I said while moaning because of the lust feeling that I felt.

He stopped.
"Ray. I might be a serial killer but I won't rape you."
"Didn't I say that-"
"Yeah but. There are also other ways to show you how much you mean to me."

He hugged my tight. "Another time, Ray. Let's make this something special when we are out of this building."
"You won't kill me anymore?"
... "Of course I won't, stupid."
"Thought that." I said with a smile.
"Damn, Ray how did you manage to turn me from a serial killer to a gentleman?"

Third Person POV

They both smiled at each other because they finally realized that they care so much for each other, because they started to fall in love. Even with small things like saving each other or caring for each other showed them what they truly felt.