Our First Words

I was at school skipping out on lunch going to read my new manga in the school library. I walk inside and there is a girls in a burgundy jacket and black headphones reading a book. She was sitting in my table, I decided to let it go because I thought it was for just one day. I sat near the window instead and enjoyed reading my book. The next day she was there again in my seat and I was shocked when I saw who was sitting with her. It was my friend you all may know her as ladybug101234 (follow her as well). She was sitting there having a conversation with the mysterious person. I walked over to say hello to ladybug and to find out who this person was. As I walked over ladybug announce "Hey Dark", (Sorry they said I can't their names and you won't find mine out just yet). The mysterious person looked and me with curious eyes, as I stared back at her. "Hello ladybug", I said as I stood next to her. I looked at the person and she wore the same jacket as the day before. She was the first to speak, "Howdy." she told me in an even and calm manner. "Hello new person", I said towards her. That was the only thing we said to each other that day, I rushed back away to go to class early so I would't have to make a conversation.