Chapter 25 Pt.2/the end of stalker chapters

A/n: Sorry, you guys had to wait for like a month. I'll try to update faster.

Time skip

I woke up and slowly got up. I looked around and saw pictures of me and big Dan, but on two separate sides of the room. I looked over to my right and saw Daniel.

"Daniel! What are you doing here?"

Daniel then woke up and looked at me.

"Huh? Wha- Y/n?!"

"Well, well. Looks like my beautiful cupcake woke up."

A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes spun his chair around and faced us with a cat in his arms. Geez, screams evil villain. The girl who sat at a desk gave him a disgusted look.

"Jack, stop being so cheesy with her. Even I know that that's disgusting."

The guy in the chair crossed his arms and hmphed.

"hmph. Says the one that photoshops pictures to make it like they're dating."

The girl at the desk threw a pen at the guy.

"Oh, shut it. That was Sooyeon. So, where were we? Ah, yes. Do you know why you're here?"

She turned to us. I rolled my eyes.

"No, not really. I thought that I was getting kidnapped because a guy wanted to have me, but since I'm oblivious, please tell me."

The girl smirked.

"I like this girl. So, you pretty much got it. But, we got caught because of that idiot's idea."

Daniel looked at her in confusion.

"Then why did you guys take me?"

She rolled back in her chair.

"Oh, I took you because my cousin wants you."

The boy then got up.

"Hey, I'm here too ya know!"

She then thre her book at him.

"Shut up, dumb*ss!"

I started to get really irritated.

"I have a question. Who stalked my brother? Was it your cousin?"

She continued typing.

"Nah, it was me. But, they had cameras watching my every move that I didn't know about. They have my face and everything."

I sighed.

"My idiot of a brother over there wanted you. You looked pretty though. Plus, personality works too."

"A girl is walking towards the building. She was with that guy."

She glared at the girl that just walked in.

"What do you want, Sooyeon?"

She pulled out a tasor from her cabinet.

"I was just saying. I'm gonna taze the shit out of her."

That girl left. A couple seconds later, she came back with... Crystal?!

She was passed out and the Sooyeon girl tied her to a chair. Crystal then woke up.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?"

I had a straight face.

"Isn't it pretty obvious?"

She sighed and nodded. The Sooyeon girl then went up to Daniel and caressed his face.

"Darling is still sleeping."

The girl in the chair looked at Sooyeon in disgust.

"Geez, you're just as weird as Jack."

Jack raised his hands.

"I'm not weird. I only kinda stalked her and that's it. I didn't lick the plates and stuff. I just wanted a hug and a kiss from her. I didn't kidnap her to marry her. Geez, you and your dirty mind."

She grumbled.

"Then, do it already. We kidnapped three people. I don't want to go to jail."

"Fi-."

The door bursted open and I saw Jae and little Dan.

"Jae!"

He ran up to me and hugged me. He checked my cheeks and stuff.

"I'm fine. It was just a fan."

Jae nodded. I looked over at Jack and saw him in the corner tracing circles on the ground.

"Hey, Jack. You wanna hug?"

He looked over and smiled.

"Yes, please."

He ran over and gave a heart-warming hug. I also gave him a peck on the forehead.

"Thanks."

He was blushing and then let go.

"No problem. So, can I leave?"

He nodded.

"Yeah, sure."

I looked at Rose.

"Rose, let's exchange numbers."

She shrugged.

"I guess."

We switched phones and entered our numbers.

"Let's meet up sometime."

We were about to leave, until I paused and looked over at the other people.

"Hey, can I hit your cousin?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"I'll let Crystal do it. Bye, Crystal! I hope you beat the sh*t out of her!"

Then, I just left. I called the cops and started walking back to my house. I looked up at the sky and then realized it was a day after the break-in. I looked over at Jae, but it wasn't the stoic Jae. He was crying. I hugged him. I patted his back and stuff. I'm not very open with my feelings if you haven't noticed. We stood there for a couple minutes until we decided to intertwine hands and walk home. Once we arrived at the gate, I sighed. They are going to cry to no end. I opened the door and everyone looked at me.

"Y/N!"

Mom, Dad, Bro, Kouji, Zack, Zoe, Sebastian, and Mae immediately got up from the couch. Mom ran up to me with her face filled with tears.

"Y/n, I was so worried!"

"I'm fine, mom."

Zack and Zoe then ran up to me.

"Y/n! When we heard that you got kidnapped, we immediately drove here."

I lead everyone back to the couch.

"Geez, I was gone for a day."

Everyone looked at me with that straight face.

"What?"

Everyone then ran at me and gave me a group hug. It was terrifying to watch 10 people run at you and crowd around you. But, it felt nice.