Climax (pt.2)

Recap...

And just right there he kissed my lips.
The ones between my hips, and just like he said,
he ate the fuck out of me.

+

Just like he did with his fingers, he started off by making slow circular motions around my clit with his tongue, and God they felt good. Then he sucked it, my clit I mean. He sucked and played with it between his teeth. He carefully bit it, that was also a thing of his, he always loved biting , everywhere, all the time. I gotta say I was also a fan of it myself. I found it pretty intriguing how when it came to intimacy, if it gave me a little bit of pain, the pleasure i felt was always at it's finest.

Probably he knows and thats why he does it all the time. How thoughtful of him.

He continued with the licking going now up and down all over my pussy. It was like he was eating a Popsicle, and I was his favorite flavor. He said something that I didn't quite get, I was not paying attention to him nor nothing around me really, I was too occupied drowning in the strong amount of pleasure I was in at the moment. Also my moans were loud enough for me not to listen shit.

Bet his mom could hear them as well.

"You are so tasty , Leah" he said between small moans, this time louder so I could hear him. He was enjoying this but not as much as I was, thats for sure. He then slowly inserted a finger inside of me while still playing with my clit with his tongue. Fuck that felt so good. He stopped licking me and went ahead and inserted a second finger, fucking me with them fast. His longs fingers were touching me deeply, reaching my G spot and stimulating it. I was shaking so much I knew I was about to cum so much at any moment now. I felt so wet it was almost like I was about to pee. And then just like that I squirted. I squirted like a motherfucker.

I needed him to fuck me, now.

I pushed him off of me and stood up in front of him. I grabbed his arm and without loosing eye contact, I guided him towards the bed. I was gonna tell him to fuck me right there, but then decided it was my turn to please him. So instead of sitting in the bed I made us switch places so he would be the one sitting. Guess he figured what I was doing 'cause a big smile plastered all over his face. I then kneeled and started to unbutton his pants, just then realizing how naked I was compared to him.

"You know it's not fair that im literally naked and you are still fully clothed" I said pouting while crossing my arms against my chest. He looked at me with an amused expression all over his face.

"If what you wanted was to see me naked, you just had to say it love, it's no problem. I just know how hard it is for you to keep it together when you are around me " he winked at me and gave me another one of those annoying and cocky smirks of his. Dumbfuck.

He stood up a bit to help me get him out of his pants but ended up doing the whole job himself. He got undressed. I was now kneeling in front of a beautiful, big, dark skin and very naked man, and I was enjoying every second of it.

He sat on the bed looking at me, checking my every move. I placed my right hand around his cock with a real tug. With a firm grip I started slowly going up and down stretching the skin of his dick a comfortable amount as i stroked him. I kept the same synchronized rhythm for a while, I gave him long and slow strokes and by the loudly way he was moaning I could tell he was really into it already. I started to speed up going up and down, all over and over again. while I was busy doing that with my right hand, I moved my left hand and reached his balls and started to give them small and gentle touches and strokes, making him flinch a bit while moaning over my sudden touch on such sensitive area. I decided to play with him, I moved my left hand to my lower body and started to touch myself right in front of me, just like im used to.