Im Following You

"Dance with me nigga stop acting like a lil girl" Dave pulled me off the bed spinning me around and bending me over spanking my ass. "Boy why you so happy....what you did" He laughed just staring at me. "Nothing I'm just happy bro like Karina running around and babbling and Zae be tryna sit up like she grown" I laughed I knew this nigga had to be high or drunk.

"Its to early for all this let go of me man. I hope you know you gotta go to the grocery store I sent you a list" He groaned. "Babe why we really having this barbeque honestly is this your way of telling everybody you pregnant again" I sucked my teeth bouncing Zae on my hip. "No its just a little gathering before we get too damn busy plus we going to New York for three days so it's only right" I crossed my arm and tapped my feet.

"Fine whatever don't give me that ugly ass look but I hope you know I told Drake that you rap now. So look forward to some studio time with him I think y'all gonna make some bangers" I rolled my eyes. "Nigga and when am I gonna have the time for that. Zae and Karina are booked and easy as well" He looked at me squinting his eyes. "You telling me two babies have things to do you must think I was born yesterday. Your going to the studio and me and the girls will be at the loft running around" I don't know why he was so serious that I put out music.

"Blah Blah now get I have to clean and shit" I turned on the stereo and hooked up my phone playing my playlist. It's took me about an hour to get everything cleaned then I had to make Karina lunch and Zae her bottle. "Where y'all daddy at he be working on my last nerve" I facetimed him and of course he was smoking.

"Wassup babe you cool" I kissed my teeth he really wanted me to beat him."Sir bring me my groceries lord knows who and where you at smoking." He laughed clearly he was a little too lit for my liking. "I just took a little pit Stop Jay I'll be there soon aight" I hung up and looked over at the girls. "Karina what am I gonna do about dada he crazy" She laughed. A few hours later Dave finally comes strolling through with Desus and my groceries.

"Don't give me that Look Jaycee I can explain everything later aight" I pointed towards to the kitchen and followed behind them. "I needed a ride from the airport thats all" Desus explained. "I don't care you two are gonna get started on the potato salad. I'll do the real hard work since it seems all y'all do is smoke and drive me crazy" Dave came up to me wrapping one arm around my waist.

"You mad tense ma calm down its just a barbeque with a bunch of niggas we know" I smacked his hand off and walked off. We finished everything and had it set up by around 7:30 so we were on track "Everything smell so fire" Desus said. "Well don't touch we gotta go shower and bath the girls so I'm trusting you won't sneak a plate" Dave grabbed me picking me up. We gave the girls a bath first then let them downstairs with Desus so me and Dave could take a bath together.

"Damn its been a minute since I've felt skin on skin" Dave kissed up on my neck. "Boy bye we not gonna have sex everyday that's how I for sure get knocked up again. Soon get on birth control with your crazy self" I groomed his beard with my nails. "Yeah try me you'll watch me flush them shits down the toilet" He squeezed me tight.

1 Week Later

"Jaycee I swear to everything I love if you don't plug it back in I'm fucking you up" I laughed dangling his cord for his gym system. "No not until you admit it" He sucked his teeth leaning back. "I ain't saying shit just make sure you sleep with one eye open" I dropped the cord and went to the kitchen to grab a belaire bottle. I grabbed some shot glasses and went back to the living room. "What you up too now" I set them down and popped upon the bottle "Drunk uno because a drunk mind speaks the truth right" I grabbed the uno cards and we played a few rounds till we were wasted and had drunk sex.