Twenty two: Holy Sh$t

The Bad Boy Is Out 22

Twenty two: Holy Sh$t

A week later. Wednesday. I sat at the lunch table with the Cherri, Raven and Rose. I was stuffing my face like pig. With Rose asking thousands of questions about Ayrton, and Raven hating comments about Ayrton yet she still couldn't stop herself from admitting how hot she thought he was and Cherri just laughing at it all. And me...I couldn't get my mind off my stupid bet with Ayrton. The thought of him finally getting his wish, my mind was stuck on the thought of his lips getting to travel all over me. But I wasn't shivering anymore, it wasn't weird to think of.

Could I possibly want to...NO WAY. I wasn't as horny as that perv...I'm not. I continued nervously stuffing my face. I felt a bit of weight add on to my side of the bench. Before I had time to even look over, I was lifted onto something softer yet still firm. My legs slowly lowering to rest onto the empty area of the bench where I once sat, and now my back resting against someone. Although it's obvious who this is, especially when I hear his low voice say "miss me, sweetheart." This was bad, mainly because Ayrton was here saying cute things while had been shovelling down lasagne, now with a full mouth I struggled to swallow it all.

Rose looked sad that Ayrton was treating me this way, and I seriously had no clue when Ravens boyfriend arrived. They were looking at each other like any moment their magnetic bodies would become stuck to each other. Raven winked at me, and grabbed her boyfriends had and left. I highly doubted they were coming back in time for third period. Cherri made smooching motions at me, and she soon left after. Rose stayed. I felt bad for, mainly because my perverted horny boyfriend stole her virginity and doesn't even remember her. I turned and faced him and said "dude, you know you saw me this morning"

"Ugh, like that's enough. Let's go to the music room"

"Isn't it bit early to be so horny?"

"We are talking about me...it's never too early or too late"

"Give me sec, I'll catch up" I answered. He kissed me and licked his lips after, then he waved "bye" to Rose. I slowly looked over at her and said "Rose..."

"No, it's...cool. I really...desperately wanted your relationship to be just like every other girls he's had. But it's not. And I know it. I wanted to be the one who was...his forever...but it's you, and I'm happy for you Natie. You always get the jerks, and you finally got a...lover.."

"Oh Rose, it'll happen for you too. I know it"

"I'm as pretty as you, at least guys look you way. I don't even exist"

"C'mon Rose, you are beautiful. You have to believe me. And tons of guys see that, most of them are just too shy to make a move"

"Sure." Rose answered as she got up and left the lunch room. I tried...but nothing will work if she doesn't hear it from a guy. I know how she feels, I understand.

-

I slowly walked to the music. Today I wore my PTV (Pierce The Veil = rock band) fitting black sweater, a black and red plaid school girl sort of mid thigh length skirt and ankle level black boots. I had straightened my hair today too. Once I opened the door to the music room, it seemed empty. I wonder Ayrton left because I took too long...but he would've texted me...or called.

I walked over to the couch, and like the clumsy girl that I am I tripped and somehow landed on the couch. Of course the couch wasn't empty, that's where Ayrton lay cutely sleeping. Although not anymore. "Cute superman undies" Ayrton said with a smile. My heart picked up to about a million times faster. My face burned with a passion, I didn't have the have the power to answer after that. Ayrton spoke "nervous, Hun"