he finds out your hurt and didn't tell him

Yesterday I fell at school and I broke 3 ribs and I didn't tell anyone cause I always was independent and wanted to take care of myself and dating somebody never stood in the way of that. you didn't tell Colson cause he's been really busy and you didn't want to worry him. he recently came home from the studio and I had to go to the store to get food to make for dinner. on the way there I forgot that I didn't put the pain killers back in the cabinet  I was  hiding them in.  when I got home I walked to the kitchen and called his name. 

"Colson" I called out for him.

he walked in with a serious look on his face to the point of where he looked mad. 

"what up with you?" I asked

"I saw the pain killer's on the cabinet counter. they aren't mine so that leads to one person in this house and that's you." 

"I used them for a headache" 

"so you used prescription pain killers for a headache? that's hard to believe. tell me why are you taking these? 

"fine... I broke three of my ribs yesterday and I just didn't want to say anything cause you were busy and I didn't want you to worry cause I'm fine and I can take care of myself" 

" how did you break your ribs?"

"I fell at school and crashed to the half wall thing by the enter way"

"why didn't you tell me I should've been the first person to know." 

"I already told you I didn't want you to worry when I'm fine. and you are the first person to know."

"obviously you aren't fine if your taking pain killers"

"broken bones hurt no matter what. I'm not having this argument with you go somewhere so I can cook." 

he looked at me one more time before he walked out of the kitchen. I decided to make chicken and rice cause its easy to make and it would be quick enough to be able to go to sleep faster. when I was done cooking I called Colson down to eat. I can tell he was mad at me for not telling him cause he was silent the whole dinner and its good to have some piece and quiet sometimes. 

"you aren't going to school or work tomorrow" he said

"excuse me?" 

" I said you aren't going to school or work tomorrow. I'm not allowing it. I know your gonna stay in college no matter what, but I told you I didn't want you working at all." 

"Colson, this is not necessary." 

"Y/N please just quit your job, I don't want you working. I get that you like being independent but you don't have to be you got me."

" Colson being independent isn't gonna change just because I'm dating you." 

" I know but please.. I'm begging you?" 

"fine... but I'm not quitting school."

"I know. and for the ribs I'm still mad that you didn't tell me but I made you a comfortable spot on the bed so you don't have to be in pain."

"ok thank you"

"no problem I'm gonna go lay down."

"k"

I know I said Ill quit my job but I'm not gonna. when I'm working he's at the studio and I get home 20 minutes before him so I can pull it off.