Ordinary Life

Previously...

  "Clint."He sat across from her anxiously. "You should stay away from me I'm a horrible person."She cried.

  "Why would you say that, bad girl."He said getting on his knees infront of her cupping her cheeks and petting her head.

  "I killed again and I brought disgrace to my Father Again."She hugged him crying into his shoulder.

  "It wasn't your fault we both have done things we regret, but just because he was what helped give birth to you doesn't mean he's your Dad. Tony, Steve, Bruce, all the others and me. Were more father's then we'll ever be." She looked up at him.

  "Thank you...dad."After that she fell asleep due to exhaustion.

Random Pov

 It's hard having a normal life, but Y/n will soon learn that all on her own. First off she had developed some attachment issues when it comes to Clint.

  "Okay Y/n, I have to go to work stay in the house and don't open the do-" He was interrupted by Y/n holding his leg looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

    "Please don't go...I'm scared by myself." She pleaded and he sighed.

   "Listen, you're okay I promise. I've almost made enough money to fly us back to New York so just hold on a bit longer." He ruffled her hair. "Make sure to lock the doors and stay away from the windows, she nodded and he left.

   As she sat infront of the table she heard the phone ring, she picked up the phone and heard worried Clint. "Y/n we've been found out, under my bed there are to bags grab them then jump out the window."He ordered.

  She grabbed the bags and held the phone to her ear. "Are you serious about jumping."She asked?

   "If you trust me jump."She dropped the phone and jumped backwards, but just before the apartment was out of view she seen the door get kicked down.

   "Hey Clint? What's happening?"She asked and he vaught her and began to speed down the street on his motorcycle.

  "That organization is after you, so let's go back to New York."He began to drive quickly. Sorry Nat, but to keep Y/n safe forever were gonna need the help off the Avengers. He thought to himself.

    They managed to lose their persuers and make their flight. They reached their flight safely. The only question is, how long can they keep running before they have to fight?

Avengers X Child ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara