Cage

"So tell me, Cage... what can I do to help make it all better?"
***
I had the worst day at work today. Everything that could have happened did. Luckily, I was now on my way home where my boyfriend Justin, would hopefully be making dinner of some sort.
As I climbed the stairs up to our apartment, I passed one of the other guys that lived in the apartment building. His name was Jared.
"Evening." He said with a smile and I sighed.
"Evening."
He was an attractive guy and Justin and I had hung out with him a couple times at the bar across the street from us but I would never act on it. I loved Justin too much.
As I pushed the key into our apartment door and walked in to find an empty living room, I called for Justin but I heard nothing.
He might have been in the restroom. I placed my purse on the table and hung my jacket before walking to the fridge and pouring myself a glass of red wine.
He hadn't started making dinner yet so that was a bit annoying, but I just shrugged it off. As I closed the fridge door I hear a high pitched noise come from the bedroom and I stand still waiting to hear it again.
When I don't, I say Justin's name again.
"Babe? Are you okay?" I start walking towards the bedroom down the short hallway and as I get closer I hear two voices.
As I round the corner I see Justin scrambling to get out of our bed and in the bed I see a girl.
"What the fuck?" I say anger boiling inside me.
"Cass, babe hear me out," He starts but before he can say anything else I throw my glass at his head.
He ducks before it makes contact but I start towards her and he quickly stands between me and her. Before I storm out of the room and towards the living room my hand makes a hard contact with his face.
"Cassandra! Wait!" Justin calls behind me and grab the vase of flowers that he got me only a couple days ago and throw it at him also.
"When I come back, you and whoever that bitch is better be out of the apartment! I never want to see you again."
I open the door, grab my jacket and purse and slam it behind me, tears streaming down my face.
***
I walk across the street to the bar and when I walk in there's only a couple people there.
I sit at the bar and order a very strong drink that I probably shouldn't have and start my journey to a drunken night.
Out of the corner of my eye I spot Jared and he sees me. He walks towards me and sits next to me.
"What you drink'in Mrs. Cassandra Cage?"
"Something really strong."
"You have a hard day?"
"You have no fucking clue."
"Well, I'm willing to listen."
I shake my head and take another long drink.
"You don't want to know what just happened."
"Did you and the guy have a fight?"
I laugh harshly and I rolled my eyes.
"I just found him in our bedroom fucking some other girl. So I threw a glass of wine at his face and then a vase before coming here to drink my anger away."
He runs a hand through his hair and then down his face.
"Fuck."
"Fuck is right." I say and he looks at me apologetically.
We're quiet for a moment, the only other noise in the bar comes from the jukebox.
"Did you know her?"
"No. It was probably some stupid bitch from his new job he started a month ago."
"I'm sorry." He says as his hand lands on my shoulder.
I look at him and his eyes are so soft and something within me flipped and all I knew was that I wanted to be with him tonight.
"Don't get me wrong I'm pissed off and upset to say the least but I'll be okay. Obviously he doesn't deserve me."
"You're absolutely right." He said tipping his beer at me and I clink my cup against it.
***
After another drink I was feeling pretty bubbly. There were more people here now and there were some people dancing.
"Wanna dance?" I ask Jared and he shrugs.
"Sure." He finishes the rest of his beer and grabs my hand pulling me with him to the dance floor.
His hands rest on my hips and mine land on his neck. We sway back and forth to the music and occasionally he spins me and then pulls me back into him.
"Where'd you learn how to dance?" I ask as I rest my head against his chest.
"I just dance. I didn't learn anything really."
"Just a natural then."
"Sure." He says and I look up at him.
"Thanks for keeping me company."
"Not a problem." He smiles and I step up onto my tip toes and give him a kiss on his cheek.
He looks me deeply in the eyes when I pull back and then leans in slowly and softly kissed me on the lips.
"Wow." I say and he grabs my hand.
"Wanna get out of here?"
I nod and we walked me to where we were sitting to grab my jacket and purse before we walked out of the bar, across the street and into the apartment building.
As soon as we got to his apartment door I knew what was going to happen and I didn't feel bad about it.
I patiently waited for him to open the door and then when he motioned for me to enter I did just that. With a click of the closed door, Jared pushed me softly against the wall, his lips finding mine. My body tingled all over as his hands traveled every inch of me.
As his lips trailed down to the crook of my neck my eyes rolled backwards and a smile played on my lips.
"You feel so good." I whimper and he looks up at me, his blue eyes dark with lust.
"When was the last time he made you feel like this?"
I blushed.
"It had been a while. I guess looking back on how he had been acting for the past couple weeks, it makes sense that he was cheating on me." I said a tear escaping onto my cheek and he wiped it away quickly with his thumb.
"I'm so angry and my heart hurts so badly, I'm drunk and I'm here with you...." I start trying to find the rest of my words but he tilts my head up to look at him again and pulls me in with his next words.
"So tell me, Cage... what can I do to help make it all better?" It was said so quietly I almost couldn't hear him but the smooth, sexual tone he said it with told me all I needed to know.
"Fuck away my pain, Jared." I whisper and he picks me up off the floor, his lips finding mine again. He carries me to his room and places me on top of his wooden dresser.
My pencil skirt is pushed up around my waist and he pushes my legs open with his hands.
He trails kisses up my thighs and lands on my wet, throbbing core.
I lean back and my eyes close, my hands grip the dresser tightly as his tongue licked up all the wet juices leaking from my lower lips.
"Jared," my hand runs through his hair and I pull on it tugging him up to me.
His lips tasted like me and when he pulled me to the bed and onto his lap I never wanted to leave.
My hips grinded against him and his fingers dug into my back.
"You're so beautiful." He whispered before kissing me and reaching to unclasp my bra.
My hands ran down his chest to the bottom of his white t-shirt and I pulled it up and over his head.
He fell back onto his bed and I crawled down to the button of his dark wash jeans.
Pulling the zipper down and then tugging the jeans to come off he was left with his underwear still on.
I took his large member into my hand and then into my mouth. I touched myself as I worked up and down his shaft, getting soaked as I prepared myself to mount onto him.
"Cage..." He said sending shivers all over my olive skin.
I ran my tongue over him and he pulled me back up to him. Wrapping his arms around me and turning us so he was on top of me.
His strong hands pulled my skirt down over my hips and threw the article to the side of the bed. He lifted my leg over his shoulder and ran his nails up and down my leg a couple times before pulling me up towards him to kiss me again.
"What are you waiting for?" I ask as we part and he kissed me again.
"I'm just enjoying it all. You caught my eye the first time I ever saw you. I have to admit, I was disappointed when I found out you were in a relationship with Justin but look at where we are now."
I kiss his chest and look up at him.
"I can't understand how you feel, and I would never have wished this upon you but fuck I'm happy we're here right now." He says placing his hand on my face softly.
"Keep going then." I say and he swiftly lays me back down and slides into me with a powerful force that took my breath away.
"Oh my... god."
He keeps thrusting deep into me and my nails dig into his back.
Breathlessly I say, "Don't stop."
And in response he pumps into me harder and faster.
The bed hits the wall with a thump, thump, thump, every time and I loved it. Justin never made love to me like this ever.
The lights always had to be off, we always had to be covered, he was too soft, and he never made me feel the way I do right now. Never like Jared.
My body quivers with every touch, every kiss, every thrust and soon, I'm on the top of my climax.
"I'm going to cum!" I say and he nods.
"Me too."
With a few more thrusts I cum and shake underneath him, letting out a moan of pleasure and a second later he pulls out of me and releases onto my abdomen.
"Fuck," he says collapsing next to me and reaching into the side table next to him to grab some tissues.
He sweetly wipes up his mess that he left on me and I can't help but laugh.
"Thank you."
"For?"
"Cleaning me up, treating me with respect, being there for me even though you barely know who I am."
He pulled me close to him and I let my head rest on his shoulder.
"Well I'll tell you something, I don't know why he would have ever cheated on you but you'll get through it and if you ever want to talk or have a drink, I'm always here." He says looking at me and then winked.
"I'm sure this isn't the last time I'll be here. So thanks for the offer."
"Sure."
My eyes start to get heavy and his fingers lightly tracing over my skin isn't helping. Before I know it, I wake up and the sun is shining into the room.
Luckily for me, it was the weekend and I didn't work today so I wasn't worried about leaving his bed too quickly.
A couple minutes later, Jared walked into the room with a towel around his waist and it took everything in me to not attack him.
"Morning." He says and I sit up on my elbows.
"Morning."
"Sleep well?"
"Yes, thank you."
"Wanna go get some breakfast?"
"Really?"
"Sure, I'm not quite ready to let you go yet."
I blush and smile.
"Okay, sure. I would love to, Jared."
"Go ahead and take your time to get ready. I'll just be out in the living room."
"Okay."
He left the room and I went to his bathroom to take a quick shower and then I got dressed back into the clothes I wore yesterday before meeting him in the living room.
"Ready?"
I shook my head and he wrapped an arm around me. Whatever happened with Jared and I in the future I knew I was ready to go through it with him. I was excited. I was ready to move onto my next chapter.