Chensung~

Confined beneath a tall tree layed a yellow and white dotted blanket. Fixated ontop bestowed a brown wooden basket filled with sliced colorful fresh fruits and a loaf of bread. Accompanied with a bottle of juice, uncapped, and two young boy's laying beside one another. Their arms overstretched from their heads where they rested beneath. Both faces glued towards the sky, silently admiring the white cotton clouds wavering lazily overhead the horizon before them. From their pointed feet swaying side to side, dragging the blanket beneath. To the center of their brown orbs drowning deeply within the upside down ocean itself.

"Hey, jisung over there! On the far right side of my shoulder, that cloud looks like a whale." Shouts a golden haired boy wearing black thick framed glasses and bleached buttoned overalls. Alongside a red and black oulined baseball cap flipped around that matched his red-white laced converse he wore. Aside from the older boy whom sat up with an outburst of joy tinging his features, while pointing a finger towards the right center of the sky whereas a blob shaped looking cloud wavered ever yet slowly towards an uncertain spot as if it were traveling to another destination for to rest a few before settling off again. Knowingly it weren't going to last long after the afternoon has passed. Its white fluffy color filtering a deep subtle pink-purple complexion constrasting warmly within the orange sky awaiting to rest.

Glancing from the trees leafy fingers dangling above, jisung turned his head aside to see the older's boy gleaming face. Brown orbs drowned in utter joy as to remain his arm raised above. As if he were going to touch the sky with just the tip of his finger.

"Do you see the whale?"

Jisung then blinks from the older boy whom turned aside. A wide grin stretched upon his face when catching the sight of the younger boy's gaze drawn towards his pointed direction. Unknowingly for him to not notice that jisung had already seen the blob cloud. For to be too dazed in his own little world. As for jisung didn't care much for the clouds nor sky. But the sliced fruits settled inside the basket, awaiting to be demolished. Although it seemed a bit harsh as to re-think that this were his friend's idea of venturing out into his backyard to do exactly nothing, but to lay down. And watch the clouds. Which he couldn't deny in for it sounding more of a typical lazy day oneself could do inside the house. Rather than burning oneself to a thin crisp outside on a scorching afternoon is what jisung didn't have any need for. But for his sweet, dainty friend's words spilling from his lips could never be denied.  

Therefore, here jisung ended up laying beneath a tall tree confined inside his backyard. Accompanied with a friut filled basket, bottled juice, and the older's warm presence seated aside. Silently, he watched the golden haired boy shuffle back onto the blanket, extending a hand towards the cap's flattended bill to twist it aside before laying down. Slowly settling himself back into a relaxed postion. The wide grin stretching across his face subsided into an slight undisturbed complexion as he continued staring into the sky. Followed by jisung's questioning ones casting forth within the upside down ocean, heaving a breath as for to roll onto his side, extending an arm towards the basket. Slender fingers grazing against its hardened hatch to pull it open. Then submerged his hand into its base, removing a sliced piece of apple and popped it into his mouth before rolling back into place.

"Hey hmph chenle.." Jisung began, the sliced apple crushing between his teeth distorting the words slipping from his lips. "Aren't you a bit bored by sitting out here.. I mean..well atleast exhausted from being out here for the past three hours doing nothing?" By now the apple has been completely chewed and swallowed. For to roll onto his side once more to remove another. This time a peeled ornage was picked from the basket.

The undisturbed complexion dropped from chenle's face when turning his head aside. Blinking curiously at the younger boy whom's attention was drawn towards the peeled orange he ripped apart one by one.

"Are you asking me that, because you're exhausted of me trying to spend time with you, or you've already had plans for this afternoon, but to graciously accept my offer to hang which i presumed you honestly disliked. And waited to the last minute of saying something besides spilling it earlier? Meaning this whole get together thing was just plain and time wasting for you to care nor linger around, but to sit there holding your tongue back quietly, while i watch you carelessly shove fruit down your throat?"

Jisung's fingers pricking the orange ceased when the older boy straightened his lips as to roll onto his side, facing the younger whom's mouth stuffed with two peeled wedges lodged within his gums chewed nervously as to think he might've knocked chenle's feelings into the air without a single of evident care lingering in mind, but to proceed eating the peeled orange. But to only leave a sour taste in his mouth of those menacing thoughts pouring into his head. As if jisung were daring enough to say something beyond heart-wrenching that could've punched the older's heart from his chest. Or worse for to make chenle cry which he'd never intended doing, because that'll only make him feel like an arrogant-cruel person with a regretting pang slapping his face that burned deeply as to pratically shout out a sorrowful apology. Catching the older boy off guard. In utter daze, chenle had jerked back slightly. His face coloring red as jisung shifted closer. His tongue endlessly spewing off numerous apologies and shamless mutters for his behavior which hadn't brought a bitter answer, but a sudden uproar of laughter filling the air. Swallowing jisung's unecesarry words.  

"Silly, you don't have to apologize. I know that you'd do this all the time just to get away from something. As of now which i should be apologizing for. If you didn't want to be out here, just say it and we could go back inside."

Even if his apologetic word's were unecesarry. It still felt like he might've hurt chenle's feelings. Though were not to worry much after jisung thought he were going to leave when he suddenly stood up, but to only adjust the jean straps of his overalls before laying back down to be greeted with a beet colored face turning aside to face him. Followed by a relieving smile tinging the younger's features as he ripped apart a piece of orange. Then passed it over to chenle whom gladly accepted it before looking back towards the sky. Silently, the two gazed back into the upside down ocean, drowning deeply within its horizon. Followed by their fingers lacing with one another.

End~