~Hoodie~Pt.1

Y/n a 16 year old caught up in a recent break up with the one and only Bakugo.Y/n keeps wearing his hoodie still hung up on him her bestfriend shouto is really worried she barely eats anymore, Sleeps anymore, leaves her room anymore. Y/n went to sleep sunday night unknown of what was watching out her window well lets just she'll find out soon enough.

                                                   {time skip by kawaii deku & torodoki}

                                            *BUZZZZ*         *BUZZZZZZ*                   *BUZZZZ*

Y/n has broken her fourth alarm clock this week like jeez Cant even get up on time Well IM FINALLY GETTING UP TO GET READY YAYAYYAYAY.............................."Y/NNNNNN" my mom yelled, in a struggled tone welp time to go back to this hell whole of a school UA I mean yeah its a school for "NEW HERO PROS".....or whatever bunch of BS if you ask me, and well this is the story of how I got so careless I became kidnapped so lets get on with my day......

Well I did arrive at school ON TIME.....oh no here comes.........bakugo I hope he doesn't come near me....shit that's what he is doing isn't he......"Hey Y/n' Torodoki said, With a small smile and with that bakugo turned around but I swear when I opened my locker and replied to Torodoki with  simple "hey" and pulled bakugo's hoodie out to put it in my locker I saw Deku around by the doors with the biggest death glare at the hoodie then Torodoki so we ran to class lets just say biggest MISTAKE IVE EVER MADE Bakugo was right Infront of my desk "Listen Y/n about the whole cheating thing it wasn't my fucking fault for the last time she came onto me" Bakugo said, half not caring then out of a sudden he got punched "How many times do I tell you to stay away from her idiot".........

A/N was that good for m first "Fanfiction" plz send me feedback t{-_-t}   lol