chapter three: last 3 months

The last 3rd month were difficult, because me and Daisy  thought we were going to get separated so we were scared

The last 3rd month were difficult, because me and Daisy thought we were going to get separated so we were scared. The last 3rdto last month we were scared that we were going to get separated and never ever going to talk. Also, we thought we were not going to be best friends any more. So we where super nerves. we told the teacher and she said" I don't now you all will end up in a different class". And then the other teacher coms in and said" you will meat new friends. Me and daisy stated crying because we did not wont different friends we only wonted each other.

The last 2nd month it was more difficult, because we were 3 or 4 so it was be heart harking if we got separated. So we prayed and prayed to not get separated, and we kept a promise that if we got separated we will always remember each other. So we got leas nerves .And we made it to the last month . We were still nerves but we made it with the nerves in our head and hart ponding.

The last month me and Daisy were leas nerves because we new that what ever happens we are always going to be friends. The last week we were horribly scared because we where going to be separated. The last day of school was scary and weird cause we were not sear what was going to happen...

* you will have to read my next chapter to se what happens and I post every day*