¤2'

Y/N POV

"Y/n??" I heard someone say. I mumbled, wrapping myself in the blanket. "Y/N!" I heard them again. I jumped up, almost hitting jake in the face and tumbled off the small bed.

I sat up off the floor rubbing my head. I looked up to see jake chuckling. "yeah Haha, But remember LITTLE BRO! I'm older and I'll get you back." I said standing up, I always liked using the "I'm older" trick.

"Oh come on, you're older by like 8 minutes." Jake grumbled. I chuckled and got up from my place on the floor. "Get changed quickly we're going to the children's home again" jake said. I nodded grabbing some clothes ((Of your choice)) and put on a black beanie. I stepped into the bathroom Changing as quickly as possible and stumbled back to jake. I patted my pockets to make sure I had my pictures.

We stepped out the room and down the stairs to dad who set at a table eating something. "Hey dad?" I asked softly tapping his shoulder. "Yes" he replied. "Can Y/n and I go hand out with those kids from yesterday" Jake said "They asked us" I said quickly. "Oh yeah, that is awesome" dad said putting another fry into his mouth.

We walked down the roads and turned making our way through the bog. I pushed through the trees laughing as jake stumbled a bit I shook my head pushing him lightly.

We stepped through the rubble of the broken house. I bent down picking up a framed photo, that had somehow survived. I squinted at the photo and put it back down. Jake walked ahead of me looking at some old clock sitting on the floor. I stumbled into him.

"Abe" I herd someone say. Both jake and I's head shot up to see a pretty girl with blonde hair and a blue old timey dress. "Abe" She repeated. "Nope" I whispered turning around and running. Jake ran past me and we both ran. He suddenly tripped landing face first. I tripped over his legs hitting my head on something.

My vision went black and I fell unconscious. Well, I'm probably gonna get murdered.

?? POV
((its emma

They were both knocked out, having tripped and hit their heads. "Thank God we brought bronwyn" I chuckled. Bronwyn walked in and stared at The two unconscious people on the ground. "Can you carry them please bronwyn?" I asked the small girl. She smiled and nodded, grabbing the two and pulling them over her shoulder.

Y/N POV

My eyes opened and my face collided with the sand, wait sand!? "Opps" I herd. I looked around seeing a group of familiar looking people

I looked up at little girl who held jake over her shoulder. I saw him open his eyes and fall from her shoulder. I Grabbed his arm and pulled him up. I dusted my cloths off.  "You're emma" Jake said, sounding amazed. "And the twins" I added, smiling yet very confused. "And olive" "and bronwyn" Jake and I took turns naming them. "And he's millard"

"But you're dead, all of you. You're all dead" Jake's tone went from amazed to confused "I mean he's Invisible but he's dead"

"None of us are dead" Millard stated.

"Are we dead?" I asked, glancing up at Jake. "No" emma said, looking a bit concerned.  But who didn't look at us that way now-a-days.

"Y-you called me abe, in the house. Why?" Jake asked. "You looked like him, just for a moment, before you started screaming, running away and concussing yourself and your sister"