Uno

These fucktards think they're cute.
So fucking cheesy

Dandelion rushed down the street, clutching her bag the her to chest. She was late once again. Danny heard a voice from behind her " Maybe you should try and not let your skirt fly up." Dandelion quickly turns around seeing a small girl, she had to be two feet taller than the girl. " Uh what did you say?" The girl repeated. "W-what?". The girl seemed to get annoyed " I can see your goddamn underwear." Dandelion jumped a little, blushing hard. She was surprised as the girl looked Innocent. " That was a terrible way to great someone. I'm Honey." 'Honey' said holding out her hand. Dandelion turned around and started walking away. " Don't be an asshole." She heard Honey say from behind her. " I'm going to be late, school doesn't start for the fourth graders for an hour." Dandelion said looking back.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" Honey said, she sounded angry. " I'm fucking 16." She yelled grabbing Dandelion's arm. " Oh. Sorry Honey." Danny smiled nervously. Honey pulled her down to her level pulling her by the collar of her shirt, making eye contact with her. Honey was surprisingly strong for someone so small.

" Could I give you something? " Honey asked, smirking. "Uh sure..?" Dandelion replied hesitating a little. Honey pecked her on the lips, letting go of her collar. "Return it soon." Honey said, skipping away like nothing happened. Dandelion stood there completely red, as she watched the petite girl disappear.
She decided to go home, not wanting to be late, they got into more trouble being late than being absent. Dandelion slowly walk home, lowkey holding her skirt down.

These thots.
Honey is a mood