~Part One - Strange Feelings~

Bendy's P.O.V

I was lurching around the office and I saw Boris standing in front of the ink machine, not doing anything, just staring at it "Boris, you okay?" I asked him, he just nodded. I shrugged, turned around and began to walk away "wait, Bendy?" He said, I turned to face him "yea-" I was cut off before I could say anything else, Boris forced his lips against mine. My pie-cut eyes widened slightly and I blushed a deep shade of red. I didn't know weather to push him away, or to deepen the kiss.

Boris' P.O.V.

I had no idea what I was doing, I've always had feelings for Bendy but I didn't know how to tell him. I guess this was the best way, I held the kiss, not letting him get away, this might be the only time I get to kiss Bendy, I wanted to savor the moment.

Bendy's P.O.V.

I wrapped my arms around Boris' neck, deepening the kiss. A moment passed and I felt him slip his tongue into my mouth. He explored every inch of my mouth, every nook and cranny, every small crevice. He pulled away, I just stood there in a dazed confusion, not knowing what to say or do.

Boris' P.O.V.

I looked down and blushed deeply, Bendy put his hand on my shoulder "Boris, next time, give me a warning first" he said in a calm tone. I looked up at him, he winked at me and I blushed an even deeper shade of red, "I-" I started, but he cut me off "don't say anything, keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut until I kiss it again~" he said, I nodded in agreement, he walked away and I went back to observing the ink machine.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! How'd ya' enjoy part one? I hope it was good, well, kinda good. There will be more parts but I'm busy with school so a few of them might be a bit delayed.