~Part two - a Fun Time~

Boris' P.O.V.

I was walking around in the halls when Bendy appeared behind me and pinned me to the wall "hey there, little wolfie~" he smirked. I blushed deeply "I-" I started, but he put his finger on my lips "shhhh, don't worry" he said, I just nodded slightly and he started to nibble and kiss my neck gently.

Bendy's P.O.V.

I looked for his sweet spot while sucking on his neck and collarbone, leaving behind a trail of hickey's. I found his sweet spot and bit down on it, hard. He let out a soft moan and I pulled away, he was panting slightly, I smirked at the sight of it. "You like that, little wolfie?~" I teased, he nodded. I picked him up bridal style and teleported us to a small room with a bed, a small bed-side table and a lamp on the table. I layed him on the bed and he looked at me with lust in his eyes.

Boris' P.O.V.

I looked at Bendy and whimpered, I wanted more. "Please, give me more" I pleaded, "beg for it" he said with a sly grin, I got off the bed and on my knees in front of him "please, daddy! I want more!" I exclaimed, he smiled evilly. "Fine" he said, he picked me up and threw me on the bed.

Bendy's P.O.V.

Boris unhooked his overalls and slid them off, allowing his fully erect member to spring free. I chuckled to myself, he looked up at me and whimpered again, telling me he was anxious and needed to be pleased. I placed my hand at the base of his member and began to slowly jerk him off, he let out a few small moans of pleasure and I smirked "you like this, little wolfie?" I said "y-yes, master" he replied faintly, I tightened my grip and went faster, he moaned louder, while jerking him off I kissed the tip lightly and an explosion of cum came bursting out of his tip.

Boris' P.O.V.

I got on my hands and knees, still on the bed, he rubbed his large member on my entrance "just shove it in!" I yelled, he then thrust inside of me at full force, I moaned as loud as I could, he began thrusting in and out of me, slowly at first, but he sped up every time he trusted in. My moans filled the room and he soon reached his climax and came inside of me, he pulled out and I collapsed on the bed, we snuggled up underneath the blankets and soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo! I hope you enjoyed part two, I'll try to get one part out per day but that might be a little hard, like I said before, I'm busy with school. Cya later!